MAD 2am Skills!!!1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jun 28, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

Its FUCKIGN 2am
    im drunkend and my bed has random objects on it form cleaning so im sleepig in a pile of laundry on my flor tonite,
    its fucking hot and shit too.
    phear my 1337 2 am skills!!!!!!!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey 1337... it's 7:30am and i am on msn plotting and scheming with GAS and canineSTD whilst friar bitchy has phone sex with pukey

pheear our plotting of internet terrorism skillz and lomos phone sex 1337 skillz

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

0h y34h, w3|| i7's 4:54 4nd |'m w4s73d, ph33r my l33t m0ck|n9 sk|lls...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey 1337 - PM me your phone number - I'll call you and shoot the shit with my free long distance... Unless you're too scared...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

phear lomo's gay phone sex skillz

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hey 1337... it's 7:30am and i am on msn plotting and scheming with GAS and canineSTD whilst friar bitchy has phone sex with pukey

pheear our plotting of internet terrorism skillz and lomos phone sex 1337 skillz
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If anyone sees std tell him to email me tell him to stay on line tonight cos i will be on and that it is his last chance to speak to me tomorrow before I go back to the place Im staying that has no internet...

Or just read this STD...

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    Or just read this STD...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    phear lomo's gay phone sex skillz<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>