ma ma ma my colonic

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Icenhour, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

ok, so I get there - a little nervous and for some reason slightly aroused wtf??? I have no idea why, but anyway... I soon lost all arousal when I was laying on the table. It was no big deal, and nothing odd came out like I hoped - all the images and websites on the internet made it seem like everyone has a dead rodent in their ass...and you will die if you dont get a good cleansing. My sister gets them all the time, I dont think she even craps on her own anymore.

I will not do it again, and I hate when people have no since of humor. I told the lady my thoughts about putting m&ms or beads in my butt right before ... she did not think it was funny... she just said, relax- as she deeply rubbed my gut. so for an hour I was stuck with "Miss NO Personality"

Maybe we got off to a bad start. She asked what I did for a living - I told her, then she said "UGGG I could never work with blood all day" and I replied with "but you can rinse poop out of people's butts all day" Maybe thats why she was bitch.

She would not allow me to take any pics, I wanted to get one shot of my chunky butt getting violated (in a non-sexual way)

When I was leaving she said you may want to go straight home , you may have a little leakage. As she said this I felt it.... so I went to the bathroom ,,, tried to poop but could not. So I took one of my sons diapers out of my purse and put in my panties... BTW if you ever get a colonic - take a diaper with you. By the time I got home it was juicy

Dont say I am a weirdo for posting this... your the sick pervert that just clicked to read it.... haha and now you cant comment on it - because it will then show that you are a closet Fecalfeliac. Go watch '2 girls one cup' and wackit

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Good report. I wouldn't ever opt to do it. I shit yellow water for my colonoscopy prep and I don't think any amount of butt douching would clean me out as good as a jug of Nulytely.

Back before it was taken off of the market, Zelnorm was a good way to flush out your colon. Too bad it caused strokes.

You would think someone who sucks shit out of people's asses would have a sense of humor. But come to think about it, the nurses during the colonoscopy were kinda assholes too. Pun intended.

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

yeah I will just stick to good ol fashioned collard greens. My leaky ass is off to bed.... wearing tight jogging pants and an Elmo Diaper ... mmmm sounds sexy huh

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's better than waking up with with Al all over your ass. (anal leakage)

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

How sweet. Pukey has found a soulmate.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pukey and Leaky?

7. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

not leaky anymore- I have not pooped today

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Umm....

how about HURLS and DRIBBLES.

Say it fast. It's catchy.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, it's catchier, but it doesn't rhyme...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aaaaaaw... Poor baby...

Tell ya what. I think I pooped enough for the both of us today, so we can share. No shit.

11. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

still no poop- I have a bad sinus infection now, so I guess I have not been eating... You can probably call me yeasty after all these antibiotics

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I get nauseated, but I don't normally vomit. I'm actually not a puker. It's been a few years since I puked, of course now I'll projectile vomit today because I jinxed myself.

I get nauseated as hell all of the time, but I cannot make myself vomit.

I used to have a Barbie named Vomithead. She was so ugly.

13. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Have you ever had your ears checked- one of our volunteers had dizziness & nausea for years and it turned out to be something wrong with her inner ear ... oh yea you have crohn's.. I guess thats were yours comes from.

as a kid all my barbies ended up in my easybake oven - and they all had dyke haircuts

whenever I do something stupid, my sister says "all those melted barbie fumes really fucked you up"

my mom smokes pot to cure her nausea - she says its the only thing that works.

I have a fear of vomiting, I guess thats why I could never be bulimic like all my frinds in high school.
    I really wish I could catch a severe case of anorexia (said the fat girl as she eats pizza)
    although I really cant eat it, this sinus infection sucks... but I think a mixture of my colonic and sickness is helping jumpstart my diet.

well there goes the pizza anyway, I sat it down to type, and my cat just drug it to another room.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Barbies sucked. I remember getting in trouble for trying to shove their heads down the furnace vents. Mine had dyke cuts too. I had to one time because my mom wouldn't buy me a new Ken doll. I had like 6 Barbies to one Ken. So I cut all of Barbie's hair off and dressed her in Ken's clothes and took her on dates with the other Barbies and I got in trouble when I was caught making them kiss. I still remember the Barbie that I turned gay. I'll try to find a picture.

I find that being sick sinus-wise is the best time to eat vegetables and stuff that is good for you because you can't taste it.

I get vertigo too. My ears are all scar tissue inside from infections as a child. I had a hole in my eardrum and had to have it patched, so I blame a lot of the weird vertigo feelings on my ears. I feel like I have Mal de Debarquement 24/7.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal_de_debarquement

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My transgendered Barbie. I was very cutting edge back then. Ironically, she had the longest hair, but I thought she was ugly so I sacrificed her.