Lying,sanctimonious, fraudulent, nasty, deceitful, P.O.Shit!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nursey, Apr 25, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

No problem. There is enough of them in New York to repopulate Israel.

Barry

2. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

I hate to seem pushy, but could we scrap that part too?

3. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Look you can't just have atheists...think how boring life would be...no wars or crusades...wait a minute...hmmmmm...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

stalin was an atheist.. so was hitler..

anyway atheism is just another form of faith

5. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

It wasn't about religeon, I just wanted to see a bigger mushroom cloud.

6. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Damn...here I was trying to imagine John Lennon's way of thinking...no religion...to start wars...and y'all go and blow my great plan for peace. That really sucks you know it! :evil:

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Both thought that they were God. Wouldn't that make them Unitarians? :lol:

Atheism is one of my pet peeves. It is the height of arrogance to say that God does not exist. I am still waiting for one piece of proof that there is no "Intelligent Influence" in the universe.

I can completely respect Agnostism, which neither denies nor accepts God based on a lack of evidence for his non exisitence or exisitence. That is rational and non assumptive. I am not Agnostic, but I can respect the position.

To state plainly that there is no "God" without one shred of evidence to back that up is pretty uppity, and as Pimp pointed out, a statement of faith.

No evidence other than subjective feelings = faith.

Barry

8. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

At the risk of sounding too pompous, I'm what I like to call a "practical atheist". In the abscence of a communicating interactive supreme being, I'm compelled to act as if there wasn't one.

9. smiles

smiles New Member

ouch you got me there, it truly saddens me that my syntax and lingo are not up to your standards, it is clearly a reflection of my limited intellectual capacity as well as complete absence of deductive reasoning.... if i start writing using periods and commas, as well as regular punctuation will you be my friend? will you then think i'm cool? and since you've asked i was born in the former republic of YuGoSlaVia and lived in sarajevo before and during the war..... as for being a dyke... what's it to you if i'm a 6'2 220 pound coochie lover

* the deadline approaches, gastrointestinal juices bubble in anticipation of the impending barrage

10. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Much respect to you, smiles. I mean it.

Insert retarded smiley-winky face here

11. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

One little girl gets put in hand cuffs and the whole fuckin country knows.

Let's not forget how the media here completely downplays American deaths, makes another thousand dead completely possible huh? :roll:

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Where have you guys been? For the longest I have been the only voice of reason here. (With a few exceptions).

Nice point there EIEIO.

Barry

13. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

It's that damn bat light again. Robin that little fag outsourced the bat supplies and those fuckin Indians sent 60 W bulbs.

14. smiles

smiles New Member

wow lets not even get into these broad-ass subjects, arguing about this over the internet is the ultimate exercise in futility

.... and i have yet to see a single one of you clown ass army dick ryders who've tried making stupid comments to me respond twice

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well. I've been studiously observing these curious pestilant creatures, and during my data gathering excercise to assess their physical condition ( so as to minimise NURSILES energy expenditure when utilising the deadly grope-dilate-colonically irrigate technique ) came to a most mind boggling and disturbing conclusion.
    What at first glance appear to be fully formed, living, breathing, beings of sentient nature, the culmination of many millions of years of this majestically beautiful and magical planets' unfolding self-expression, turn out to be nothing more than....well....pork fat ( with a few human chromosomes spliced in for good measure )...crudely animated by a violent and repetitive electrical current. This would explain the notable lack of any of the finer complexities of character normally associated with the fully evolved homosapien and the woefully limitive dimension these mutant pignoranuses are all too eager to exhibit - and inhabit...the cavorting fleshy globs loudly grunting approval at the excrement they roll in and hurl at each other ( and anyone else misfortunate enough to be in proximity to the diaboloical and stomach churning travesty of creation ).

16. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

Fuck you onse.

17. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

Fuck you twice.

Happy now?

18. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

You use your mouth prettier than a $2 whore.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh dear...the pig-glob appears to be envisaging some sort of interspecies mating!!?!

When will the nightmare end?

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What is it grunting to me!!?! :shock: It's quite a harrowing experience being in communion with such an empty, screaming abyss... :|