lose your mind and the rest will follow...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

The company where I currently 'peddle' my trade has had a bit of a rough year this year due to the downturn in economy etc...

But my boss has been 'off' for the last few weeks, as I was led to believe, building up new contracts and work leads. But I've just come out of a board meeting after been told he's been MENTALLY SECTIONED and has suffered a nervous breakdown.

Now aside from the fact that I might be out of a job in a few months (not a problem) I've got shitloads of opportunities to piss about in work.

Any suggestions for excessive timewasting tips in the workplace? Lovely...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, respectfully decline your nomination to Chairman of the Board, promptly shoot the finger, and defecate on the meeting room desk. Twice.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...then move to the Bayou with your sugar-momma and peddle her ass out on Bourbon St...

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya C Fields:
    I am not sure that I could do two cacks straight after one another, could I possibly split the first one?

Assuming it has a solidity factor of 7+ thus allowing easy splitting...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally speaking dubya, I would try a different approach. The night before neck at least 9 pinst of Sam Smiths bitter, followed by an extra hot chicken vindaloo. Following morning drink as much andrews liver salts as you can stomach, race like fuck in to work and lie on the board room table (arse skywards) and await results. Guaranteed boardroom coverage. You will experience a mildish pain around the ringpiece region, but fuck it, well worth the effort! Bet you get a (allbeit temporary) pay rise for your achievement.

(p.s. Sam Smiths bitter is Yorkshires finest laxative)

5. stymie

stymie New Member

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Lomo my man, you're a mind reader!

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I am not sure that I could do two cacks straight after one another, could I possibly split the first one?

Assuming it has a solidity factor of 7+ thus allowing easy splitting...

8. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    (p.s. Sam Smiths bitter is Yorkshires finest laxative)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    LMFAO, not a truer word spoken.
    You need 2 arseholes to drink 9 pinst of Sam's.

9. Cumbler

Cumbler New Member

You could always take advantage of the Boss's abscence to provide his wife with a good seeing to. She'd probably appreciate it if hubby has been away for a while.