LOMO!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Oct 29, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

VICE CITY IS OUT.
    BEST GAME EVER MADE.
    OK BYE.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I know. I hadn't even noticed it was the release date Tuesday, but I was in a Target, and found it there... I fucking bought it, forgot all about whatever I was originally at the store for, and played it non-stop until I went to bed that night... and ever since, too.

BTW: Best Buy has it on sale this first week for $39.99, if anyone hasn't picked it up yet... I went there and bought another, then took the unopened copy with my original Target receipt back to Target and got a $50 credit.

I've already opened up all the bridges, and I'm working on buying some more property in the game... that shit's addicting as all fucking hell - the bikes kick ass!

3. 1337

1337 New Member

Try getting a bike into the mall then driving around in it. its really fun.
    Also pull a gat out on the hotdog vender in the mall and kill him.

Once you buy the 25000 apartment, you can use the helicopter on the roof like anytime.

Did you find a chainsaw yet?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    Try getting a bike into the mall then driving around in it. its really fun.
    Also pull a gat out on the hotdog vender in the mall and kill him.

Once you buy the 25000 apartment, you can use the helicopter on the roof like anytime.

Did you find a chainsaw yet?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking around in the mall is pretty fun... Never took a bike in there, though... Yeah, the chainsaw is a fucking blast, man... One of the jobs I took had me hunting someone down and killing him with it... I think it was the wetback on the boat that had me kill one of his minions.

Fuck it, the game's gonna have to wait, my PS2 started making a clicking noise when it was idling, so I got rid of it. I'll pick up another PS2 when they bring out a bundle deal like Xbox just did... As for now, I'm
    busy playing Halo, Jet Set, Resident Evil, and Rogue Leader.

5. aznad

aznad New Member

R1 R2 L1 R2 LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP LEFT DOWN DOWN LEFT

6. aznad

aznad New Member

CHAIN GUN KICK YO ASS