Lomo you dirty slut!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Mar 3, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    [QB]I'm going to have to admit, kit looks sexy in that pic... but don't tell her I said so... (She lives too close to me! )[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. kitana

kitana New Member

WTF?

i feel dirty now

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

You need a bath you dirty girl!!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:
    WTF?

i feel dirty now
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    You need a bath you dirty girl!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i do. u want to help me?

LOMO: fuck you, man, i wont be able to chat with u the same anymore

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

C'mon luv. Ease up on the Rev. It just shows that he has good taste in women. I mean... I look at that photo and spring woods all the time. Don't hate lomo cause he knows you are so damn sexy. You are supposed to wiggle it and sing "Never gonna git it." That is unless, we get divorced then I guess he has a chance to tap it some. But as long as we're married... I AINT SHARIN!!!

7. kitana

kitana New Member

hmmmm...

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Love Muppet:
    But as long as we're married...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations guys.
    When did this happen? Am I to take it Kit is no longer a cherry then? I hope you went easy on her the first time Cheese, broke her in gently.
    Post honeymoon and backflip pics

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Well, we didn't exactly get married. We are just engaged. Its as good as married though, cause she promised me her cherry. Gotta love it.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

its a long distance thing

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

think i'll go hurl now.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL, mine, rat!
    thats kitopyrighted

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:

Kitty Clitty did you eat a burritoe that day? You look like you are about to have explosive diarhea. Don't worry its ok, Johnny will be there through the thick and thin of it. (the diahrea that is)

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:

Kitty Clitty did you eat a burritoe that day? You look like you are about to have explosive diarhea. Don't worry its ok, Johnny will be there through the thick and thin of it. (the diahrea that is)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no, i was setting up my webcam, and it wouldnt work right. i was fixing to smash in my comp screen at that moment. i was pissed off

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

so does my chair. my DRY chair.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member