Lomo, Icenhour

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Drago, May 9, 2003.

1. Drago

Drago New Member

nice that you're regulars on here. enjoy your life.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thanks for taking the time to devote a whole thread to our 'regularity' (ironic choice of words, btw).

I'm sure I speak for Icenhour as well when I cordially extend my gratitude to you and the selfless nature of your post. Enjoy your life, too!

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Um I am on here all the time because I am board stay at home mom.

Anyone ever notice, Drago is obsessed with me, this is like his 4th topic post with my name on it.

and drago never answers my questions..
    1. are you under 18?
    2. are you black?
    3. what part of the world do you live in?
    4. if you are black, want to come be my yard nigger?
    5. are you a fag?
    6. why dont you post a pic of youreslf?

4. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    Um I am on here all the time because I am board stay at home mom.

Anyone ever notice, Drago is obsessed with me, this is like his 4th topic post with my name on it.

and drago never answers my questions..
    1. are you under 18?
    2. are you black?
    3. what part of the world do you live in?
    4. if you are black, want to come be my yard nigger?
    5. are you a fag?
    6. why dont you post a pic of youreslf?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will pay you $$$$ to see you eat shit.
    drago is damn cool

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

devdev.... Knock Knock,,,, nevermind your dumb ass never gets a joke.

eat me .... I yake it drago is your other screen name

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no drago is his boyfriend

7. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUGLY RADIO:
    no drago is his boyfriend<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

get your ass out of your head.

8. Mr.Chud

Mr.Chud New Member

I thought it was the other way around like get your head out ur ass or is it diffrent up there in canada see-in how ur all a buncha tards and u are the poster boy for canada =P lame ass canadians and their stale humor

9. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr.Chud:
    I thought it was the other way around like get your head out ur ass or is it diffrent up there in canada see-in how ur all a buncha tards and u are the poster boy for canada =P lame ass canadians and their stale humor<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut up cuntrag....Since you joined,youve tried to include yourself in just about every fucking post with useless dribble,which by the way,the manner oyu speak makes you sound about 14,so you might wanna upgrade your language skills..You were saying something about canadians being retards???

10. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

well he is from texas as was kitana maybe that explains his poor language skills

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lunchb0x:
    well he is from texas as was kitana maybe that explains his poor language skills<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey dude, fuck you. Not everyone from Texas is a fucking nimrod fucking dumbass. Sorry to bust your fucking bubble.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oooo tetchy

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I was actually defending Kitana...

14. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I was actually defending Kitana... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wasnt exactly bashing her i was simply appealing to the ones who detest her. i personally dont have a problem with her. in fact we talk sometimes on msn.

anyway the point is that chum bucket is a stupid cunt rag shitbrick.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drago:
    nice that you're regulars on here. enjoy your life.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're here too Fago. what's your excuse?
    i came here originally for it's entertainment value as other forms of entertainment were not as cost effective or time effective for me. then i got to know some of the intellectually witty and non-conformist people here and enjoyed their scathing remarks aimed at newbies who come here just to try and insult others to boost their self-esteem. ahhhh! then love blossomed! god forbid i start another tribute thread but if i could crawl around in Lomo's mind and ass i'd be in eternal heaven. there was one person here who i was truly impressed with and decided to hang around and listen to what he had to say. i can truly say i've never been disappointed. Love and Big Kisses to our lovely Fugly family that i miss and adore. i would hang around much more, but time prevents me from doing so. so kindly fuck off, eat shit and wipe the jizz off your chin Fago; you are out of your league.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddamn, I think I'm gonna fucking cry...

plum forgot what I was going to say to you, lunchbox, but too fucked to care. no 'ffence or anything...

...winding down...

17. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drago:
    nice that you're regulars on here. enjoy your life.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like everyone else said here...thank you, Captain Obvious, for pointing that out.

I won't go on about my feelings about being a regular here, only because I started a thread of my own about that once. But, I will be happy to repeat that I love all of you folks, too, and that I do not know where I would be had I not depended on the wisdom of those around here (well, those that said anything worth a shit).

So, in conclusion, I hope we have many fair memories to create for ourselves in the future......oh yeah, and you are a worthless dildo-jockey, Drago.