lomo and avn had a bastard daughter?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

PlayStation blamed for girl's suicide

Published on May 27, 2002

RATCHABURI - The suicide of a 12-year-old girl on Saturday night has police in this provincial city pointing their finger at the Sony PlayStation game console and her mother blaming cartoons.

Fifth-grader Siriwan Khao-snoh might have hanged herself because she was frustrated at her inability to win the video game "Bomber Man", police said.

She had repeatedly complained about not being able to win the game, they said.

However, in the suicide note to her mother, the girl made no mention of video games.

"Dear mom, I am sorry to leave you. In fact, I do not want to die . . . but mom please don't worry about why I have committed suicide," she wrote.

"If you find my body, please cremate it on June 14," the note said.

Her sister, Duangdee, 14, found her hanging in their bedroom at 8pm on Saturday.

Siriwan gave no indication that she was suicidal earlier that evening, her sister said. The two had been playing Bomber Man until 6pm when Siriwan went upstairs alone, Duangdee said.

"After nearly two hours passed I felt puzzled because she did not come down," Duangdee said.

"So I went up to look for her and found that she was dead."

Her mother, Saeng-arun Siriwaranont, 41, described Siriwan as a bright student who was quiet but short-tempered.

"When she gets frustrated she often starts throwing things around," Saeng-arun said.

She said her daughter often became frustrated when she failed to win a video game but doubted this caused her to take her own life.

"I think she hanged herself like a doll in cartoons," Saeng-arum said.

"She loved cartoons. She often said she wanted to vanish like many cartoon characters did," Saeng-arum said.

Muang Ratchaburi police station's captain Somsak Pikulthong said that Siriwan might have taken her own life because her mother made her help prepare fruit deserts for sale when she wanted to play video games.

"Siriwan often complained that she was unable to finish a game. She must have been so stressed out and frustrated," Somsak said.

The girl's frustrated desire to win a game was a likely motive behind her suicide, he said.

Duangdee said her younger sister had not quarrelled with anyone before her suicide.

In the evening, Siriwan usually helped her mother prepare fruit desserts for sale at a market, for which she was paid Bt50, Duangdee said.

Police plan to interview students and teachers at Siriwan's school.

Meanwhile, the Public Health Ministry has issued a warning to parents to select the video games their children play to ensure they match their children's age and emotional state.

"If the games do not match the kids' age and the children are still lacking emotion maturity, there's a risk that they might consider suicide when they lose the games and are ridiculed," said the ministry's permanent-secretary, Dr Winai Wiriyakijja.

Children should also be taught about good sportsmanship and to be honourable winners and losers, Winai said

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

The mother killed the daughter and bought off the sibling with video games and cartoons.

How can any one think they can understand the mind of another person? Do you think you can glean vision into the mind of a person by studying the circumstances? That's like trying to understand electricity by looking at a wire.

The girl had some reason for doing what she did. If she was insane the mother would have explained it away.

I guess when you don't understand something it's better to make up some stupid story so you feel like you can prevent it from happening again?

Instead of accepting the fact that they don't know why she killed herself they make wild accusations about video games and cartoons filling kids heads with bullshit about how dangerous this form of entertainment is. If they hear it often enough it can be used as an excuse for their actions.

So instead of making life safer for children which they truly want, they empower children to act in antisocial manners without facing personal blame. If there is no punishment there is no crime.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the playstation did it, in the hallway, with the lead piping

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Now that's funny... I've often been tempted to kill others when my Playstation doesn't work right... but never hang myself.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

she was bipolar...

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    she was bipolar...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, well she was smart and brave enough to accually kill herself. Unlike some bipolar mexican we know

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    yeah, well she was smart and brave enough to accually kill herself. Unlike some bipolar mexican we know<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno who yer talking about

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    i dunno who yer talking about<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im talking about you, you dumb mexican sucidal FAILURE!!! can you do anything right?

9. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Im talking about you, you dumb mexican sucidal FAILURE!!! can you do anything right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! IMC you are one funny mother fucker!!!

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Duangdee said her younger sister had not quarrelled with anyone before her suicide. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sheah, riiiight.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Im talking about you, you dumb mexican sucidal FAILURE!!! can you do anything right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u need rethink yer words, ree

12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

I don't know, Bitches are pretty cool. :p

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    I don't know, Bitches are pretty cool. :p<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, esp when they have puppies. when they're pregnant, i like to feel their bellies and poke at the pups inside.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

u need rethink yer words, ree<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Im sorry, so you DID kill yourself?
    I swear you are the dumbest piece of greasy mexican trash I have ever had the dishonor of running across

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Oh Im sorry, so you DID kill yourself?
    I swear you are the dumbest piece of greasy mexican trash I have ever had the dishonor of running across
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I had a dime for every time you've said that,I'd be a rich man.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    If I had a dime for every time you've said that,I'd be a rich man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHH you shut the fuck up and go build your barbarian up, so I won't fell so bad when I thump your ass on-line and take all your shit...

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

faggot ass dungeons and dragons geeks!!!!

*flees fugly forums*

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    *flees fugly forums*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, pimp, dont leave. nursey is gone n we dont want u to leave

IMC: u just need to reword yer statements, thats all

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    under the circumstances that would be quite difficult

we hadnt expected anything else.

sure, you go blame sony, and you, you go blame cartoons, its just the guilt that prevents you from blaming yourself you wanton-stuffin', chop-stick stickin', chow-mein slurpin', crazy, narrow-eyed nips..

why are they never horrible, stupid, logo-wearin', antisocial fuck-ups with a rebeleous streak and a face that looks remarkably like The Quad*?

LMAO, i used to win that game first time every time, its such a piss easy game.

unfortunely, staggering home drunk and wondering if you ever should have become a detective is not a good idea. especially when you end up on the wrong side of the two-way mirror..

did you ever get tempted to do it with your playstation? now, that would make some great fugly pictures.

G !

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

*The Quad is a trademark of PizzaHut*

*PizzaHut is a trademark of something bigger that we could never stop.