lock your doors, hide your children...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Jan 30, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i am planning on moving to Europe within the next couple months. Frenchy divorced his wife and we're leaving USA and gettin married. no, i am not pregnant. yet.
    we are looking at England, Ireland, South France and maybe Russia. (Russia has a great job offer for the both of us.) i will let you all know my plans as they they unfurl. looking forward to meeting some of you Limey's in the flesh! Kisses- RAT

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Choose England

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sellout...

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Choose England <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gets my vote, but note: do NOT under any circumstance even THINK about going anywhere near Wales. You will thank me for this. Anyway why do you wanna come here? It's fuckin freezing!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

*heavy deep anxiety breathing*
    Rat? getting married?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    yer killing yerself!
    y?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Choose England <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck that we dont want the cunt over here,dont come to england where all wankers stay away,go to russia its great there.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and stymie tjhat pic is funny as fuck,where you find it?

8. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    and stymie tjhat pic is funny as fuck,where you find it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aint it the shit or what! To be honest tommy it was the best of a bad bunch I came across, it wasn't just the kid with the sign that did it I pissed myself at the kid picking his nose. Has to be my new sig.

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Sellout... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    whoa, that hurts. i love USA! but i'd also love to travel.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i wouldnt mind checking it out actually. dont get too excited, when Frenchy makes me an honest woman i wont kiss girls anymore either.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    *heavy deep anxiety breathing*
    Rat? getting married?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    yer killing yerself!
    y?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh.. for love. why not? i am 30, never married and no kids. we mesh perfectly, aside from his INSANE JEALOUSY. other than that its a dream.

and as for you Spank-tard, i have no interest in seeing your smelly cunt either. Yank yourself off on that.

i am part Welsh. i wouldnt mind dropping by Wales for a bit either to check things out.

where the fuck is Kent and whats it like there?

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    ...where the fuck is Kent and whats it like there?[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kent is lovely, it's called the Garden of England, it's all thatched cottages and 500 year old beamed houses with rolling hillsides and sweet smelling air...

However it's on the doorstep of London, is vastly overpriced and is full of Cockney gangsters in the four wheel drive Mitsubishi Shoguns.

However, don't go to Wales it's a toilet, believe us...

If you do pick the UK, let's us know and we'll sort out a 'welcome to the FuglyBrits' party for you...

12. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Wales is full of gangs of large hairy men, who roam the land terrifying innocent people with their close harmony singing.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Wales is full of gangs of large hairy men, who roam the land terrifying innocent people with their close harmony singing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

priceless!

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Cannes, France. i think...
    fuck Russia, wtf? i think he was testing me, LOL! uhmmm, yeah, i;ll skip Wales. the only "good" thing that came from there was Tom Jones. and he frightens me.

15. stymie

stymie New Member

Oh and I better let you know about English beer. It is a well known fact that all pubs south of sheffield do not know how to serve up a proper pint, so you really need to visit Yorkshire (North or South). All the pubs down South serve you warm fizzy piss that they try to pass for ale, best avoided.

Beers to try are: Tetleys (Leeds area) John Smiths, Theakstons (North Yorkshire). Avoid any pub with Sam Smiths above the door as a single pint of this will give you the shits for a week.

I bet Rat couldn't give a fuck about this, it was just an excuse to talk about my second favourite subject.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    oh.. for love. why not? i am 30, never married and no kids. we mesh perfectly, aside from his INSANE JEALOUSY. other than that its a dream. [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well ok, butt if he fuks u over kut off his ballz.

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

god, i am so confused. the biatches in Cannes are probably super-star Frenchie models. if i dont get there quick he's gonna drop me like a bad hobbit. time to eat something fried and get real drunk. ha ha. ah hummmmm.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

god, i am so confused. the biatches in Cannes are probably super-star Frenchie models. if i dont get there quick he's gonna drop me like a bad hobbit. time to eat something fried and get real drunk. ha ha. ah hummmmm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? if yer worried he will dump ya, then maybe he isnt worth it?
    dun get drunk, drink lots of water, lay off the fried n fat foods n exercise to be better than those other biatches.

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hehehehehe your part welsh lol that explains a lot all wales is famous for is tom jones,antony hopkins,sheep shagging and coal miners singing instead of getting some coal dug up,and kent is full of cockney wankers and the only decent thing there is lego land.

20. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Oh and I better let you know about English beer. It is a well known fact that all pubs south of sheffield do not know how to serve up a proper pint, so you really need to visit Yorkshire (North or South). All the pubs down South serve you warm fizzy piss that they try to pass for ale, best avoided.

Beers to try are: Tetleys (Leeds area) John Smiths, Theakstons (North Yorkshire). Avoid any pub with Sam Smiths above the door as a single pint of this will give you the shits for a week.

I bet Rat couldn't give a fuck about this, it was just an excuse to talk about my second favourite subject.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is so fucking funny, and so true!