Live broadcasted internet suicide attempt

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 13, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ha! Ha! She had to live to see that picture?!?

Is that kitty litter o'er there on the right side of the picture? (this monitor sucks)

Hey thanks for the link Lomo... I think I'll read about the "tattooed truckin dyke".

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeap, it's a litter box, don't know what'd be funnier, her head in the toilet, or in the litter box...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hahaha... i went to her journal page it all went off over 6 hours on tuesday...

i'm off sight-seeing.. but when i get back online i think i'll check out this little melodrama further...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    hahaha.. well she has the attention she craves

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's like they say... there is no such thing as 'bad' publicity...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>from her 'journal'
    i'm also reading about bipolar disorder online. there are so many mood stabilizers out there now. i've taken depakote for a couple of years and it works pretty well for me. of course there's lithium, which is sort of the standard, but i'm reading about neurontin and tegretol and lamictal. has anyone ever taken lamictal? i'm just curious because i've never known anyone who was on it. i've known a couple of people who have taken neurontin and i think one person who takes tegretol.....

uh-oh.. here's another one

.......do you believe that certain illnesses such as bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder are overdiagnosed? if so, do you believe that this overdiagnosis occurs more often among certain groups (women or artists, for example?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course they are... they're just fabrications for neurotic people ...
    "I Can't Cope " .....
    "oh thats because you have a personality disorder"....
    "Oh NO!!.. i'm a Schizo!!! "....
    "no no no.. *quick-thinking* it's just a borderline personality disorder.... take these pills.. you'll be fine "

and artists ... fuck.... they have this compulsion to 'suffer for their art'... like you can't paint pretty pictures, or write from the soul unless you've had a hard life...
    "i know... i'll go to the doctors with my inability to cope with the hectic fast paced modern life, he'll give me pills..."
    voila... instant muse...
    you're happy, and the doctor/medical company's happy....

whatever happened to stiff upper lip... knuckling down... getting a grip and coping.. naturally

god.. i'm ranting and i ain't even pissed off... i'll go now