Lithium

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Anyone ever been on it? It's my new drug now. I'm a little scared of it.

2. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I used to, Pukey. I took stuff called Carbolith for a while. All I can say is, be careful if you're a person with a slow motabalism, you'll end up as big as a horse. Lucky I have a fast one so they never really had that side effect.

3. chester grape

chester grape New Member

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey there stranger...

I finally tried Klonopin, it wasn't half bad after a beer or two... :)

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I am on 3mg Klonopin twice a day... it keeps me bearable

6. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Mood stabilizer. Low thereapuetic index meaning it's easy to run into trouble if you got too much in your blood. Can cause kidney failure and cerebellar damage in toxic range.

http://www.emedicine.com/EMERG/topic301.htm

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

True, but Lithium is not nearly as dangerous as unmedicated bi-polar disorder. Look up the suicide/homocide/accident rates for bi-polar D/O. Lithium, properly regulated, is a much safer option.

Too bad there is not a medicine to treat what ails you Dan. Maybe you will be the researcher that discovers the magic cream that shrinks assholes back to a normal size. Since you are the biggest asshole I have ever met .......you know.

Barry

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I knew you were a bear! Makes sense now.

Bearry

9. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

In other words you don't like the fact that you are the equivalent of a male nurse.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Just out of curiousity, why is being a male nurse something to be ashamed of? Oh, I forgot. You are a DOCTOR wannbe, and a DOCTOR is better than everyone else. My liittle degree, license, and private practice is lower caste compared to your ALMIGHTY self projected image.

Have you ever considered Dan that the reason you want to be a DOCTOR is to bolster your incredibly crushing feelings of inferiority? Maybe if you could be a DOCTOR and make lots of MONEY then you would be SOMEBODY instead of the NOBODY you are now.

I never see you write anything with compassion. You simply quote, state, or reply in ways that appear to make you an authority or superior in some way.

Suggestion - accept your inferiority, get a little humility, learn empathy and compassion, grow up, and stop being a burden on your parents. You may be happy one day if you take that trail.

Barry

11. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

Yeah you're right. I should be more patronizing like you are instead of simply answering the question. After all people like to be treated like little kids. It's just good medical practice.

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

The boys are at it again. :(

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Will you shave my back?

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Here's a tip for free "Doc". Medical teams are just that, teams. If you want to work in one, you'd be advised not to treat nurses as subordinates.

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

For a copy of that satellite program I would throw in a massage.

Barry

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Tell me about it... I'm dating a bi-polar chick on Depakote right now...

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I lost your email address... mail me info@tattooedscumbag.com and I will get it too you

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, I have't taken the Lithium and I won't because I am not bipolar. I'm far more complex and neurotic than to have something as mainstream as that.

Besides that, psychiatrists are only drug dealers anyway. You have to keep going to get the medicine that is right for you. They don't make any money off of you until they give you a bunch of shit that doesn't work anyway. My shrink is a pharmacist as well, so I should be on a plethora of drugs pretty soon.

Drugs are gay.

19. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I know you're angry right now, so I'll pretend you never said that. :x

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

watched the family guy movie yet?