LiesLiesLiesLiesLies - Lies

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Feb 3, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Last night I went to a battle of the bands.

I borrowed my friends shirt - which was black with silver pinstrip and a tie too match. The shirt didn't do up at the "top area" so I wore a low strappy vest top.

I used her belt also which had silver stars sort of spray painted on to it... and long jeans and 4 inch heeled shin high boots.

My hair was down.

Once we got there the fuckiest thing happened... I saw some fellas I used to go to school with and I was gobsmacked... ya know after drinking " snowballs and some vodka black current already it was a shock to se them.

Well there was three of us (me N* and L*)

We went to support N* brothers band who actually won...

Me and L* had never met before as N* is a mutual friend but as N*s family was there me and L* had to get aquainted quick... So we got pissed... By the middle of the night we were the centre of attention as we were dressed as what can only be described as SEX KITTENS (hookers) and we were "moshing" and taking the piss (shouting BOO like the black people do at THEIR things) to the shite music (oasis-esq indie/brit pop).

Once the band we were supporting finished they came over to talk and the singer said 'nice tie ' three times. N* also told the band that me and L* were BI which went down a treat with the blokes when we tounged each other. And they also liked the fact that N* kept finding the need to pull my top down and exposing my bra.

Once we found out our band had won we went up to the front and started doing our shit - taking the piss. Right in front of the losers (who I went to school with)

Then we were ment to get a taxi back with N* family but we opted to stay and talk to the band so we had to arrange our own transport... but forgot by the time we got kicked out the function room... This is a good trick if you have no taxi and dont want to wait in the cold - Go up to a booked taxi thats waiting and open the door. Before he gets a chance to speak say 'wa's the name?' and they say... 'Jamie'... 'you say yep thats us' and get in.

So we got back to N*s and had a fag outside her house as we cant smoke inside. We went in and got changed and all fell into bed.

But of course that didn't happen in real life... That was my fantasy

For the retards that don't get sarcam. You are a fucking mongo.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wank Taking the piss:

3. D

D New Member

Well yeah... FFS the other band sucked dick...

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>I borrowed my friends shirt - which was black with silver pinstrip and a tie too match. The shirt didn't do up at the "top area" so I wore a low strappy vest top.

I used her belt also which had silver stars sort of spray painted on to it... and long jeans and 4 inch heeled shin high boots.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> [ img]http://www.plaudersmilies.de/smhair2.gif[/img]

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

For anyone who doesn't live in England and hasn't a clue what an Essex Girl is.

The Essex girl is becoming more difficult to spot these days. She used to be conspicuous, as she clacked along the pavements in her white plastic stilettos, her bare legs mottled patriotic red, white and blue with cold, and her big bottom barely covered by her denim miniskirt. Essex girls usually come in twos, both behind pushchairs with large infants in them. Sometimes you hear them before you see them, cackling shrilly or yelling to each other from one end of the street to the other, or berating those infants in blood-curdling fashion. Occasionally they are accompanied by the hangdog sire of their child, more often by a mother, who is simply a 16 or 17 years older version of themselves. All parties bar the infants will have a cigarette going.

The Essex girl is tough, loud, vulgar and unashamed. Her hair is badly dyed not because she can't afford a hairdresser, but because she wants it to look brassy. Nobody makes her wear her ankle chain; she likes the message it sends. Nobody laughs harder at an Essex girl joke than she does: she is not ashamed to admit what she puts behind her ears to make her more attractive is her ankles. She is anarchy on stilts; when she and her mates descend upon Southend for a rave, even the bouncers grow pale.

Her existence and her style make nonsense of the Labour rhetoric about "social exclusion". She does not see herself as outside society; she sees herself as belonging to the real world of family loyalty, sexual unpredictability, underemployment and petty crime, and the Blairs as pious, condescending and self-deluding. I think she's great.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    For anyone who doesn't live in England and hasn't a clue what an Essex Girl is.

The Essex girl is becoming more difficult to spot these days. She used to be conspicuous, as she clacked along the pavements in her white plastic stilettos, her bare legs mottled patriotic red, white and blue with cold, and her big bottom barely covered by her denim miniskirt. Essex girls usually come in twos, both behind pushchairs with large infants in them. Sometimes you hear them before you see them, cackling shrilly or yelling to each other from one end of the street to the other, or berating those infants in blood-curdling fashion. Occasionally they are accompanied by the hangdog sire of their child, more often by a mother, who is simply a 16 or 17 years older version of themselves. All parties bar the infants will have a cigarette going.

The Essex girl is tough, loud, vulgar and unashamed. Her hair is badly dyed not because she can't afford a hairdresser, but because she wants it to look brassy. Nobody makes her wear her ankle chain; she likes the message it sends. Nobody laughs harder at an Essex girl joke than she does: she is not ashamed to admit what she puts behind her ears to make her more attractive is her ankles. She is anarchy on stilts; when she and her mates descend upon Southend for a rave, even the bouncers grow pale.

Her existence and her style make nonsense of the Labour rhetoric about "social exclusion". She does not see herself as outside society; she sees herself as belonging to the real world of family loyalty, sexual unpredictability, underemployment and petty crime, and the Blairs as pious, condescending and self-deluding. I think she's great.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like an English version of white trash to me.

7. enyce

enyce New Member

hahahhaahhahaaaaaaaaaaa so true!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wow, an English Spanky...

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

If that were Spanky,it would've been more like: HHHAAHHHHHHHHHA So troo o1!!1!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

True, true.

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Sounds like an English version of white trash to me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except we don't sleep with our family...

I am at the uncommon end of the Essex girl classing system.

I go against the grain as I like Descendents and SOAD rather than Mys-teeq - Yo...

I would rather get my head kicked in skanking than haveing to listen to So Solid Crew.

But then I do go out and shamelessly and get absolutly bladdered get my tits out... I just do it with class... and with out all the gold jewlery and trakkie bottoms.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank lately?:
    and with out all the gold jewlery.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shesh! An Essex bird who doesn't model herself on Sgt. Bosco