liberated women of America what say U

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeslogic, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

About a female VP? The reason I ask is I goto political forums and am getting feed back from lot of women moderate liberal Dems that they are jumping the Democratic ship to see a woman in the oval office as VP.

Wondering now what fugly women think. Beings that she is also a bit of a hotie.

But its more than that she may be more of a Maverick then McCaim himself. She beat and incumbent (R) against the GOP support to get where she is at in Alaska and is a big part of the reason that the senator was indicted there in Alaska.

She is pro life though so if you’re stubbornly determined to kill babies without any repercussions you may not like that part.

2. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I think she is a cunt. http://hslf.typepad.com/political_animal/2008/08/where-do-the-ve.html

she is pro life... I guess thats why her 17 year old daughter is knocked up, I guess she is anti birth control as well.

I hate both presidential and VP runners ... its like choosing between a shit sandwich and Shit kabobs - both sound nasty.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

She is pro life and sticking to her principals as far as I see. As for her daughter yeah that story is as old as time and she says she is keeping the baby. I do not see a scandal here. Except that someone would attempt to make it a scandal

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

A lot of people don't want their kids to be young parents, but just because a daughter gets knocked up, doesn't mean that the parent is a hypocrite. I see this argument as another distraction made larger than it really is by the opposition.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont want my kids to have to worry if their school bus driver is a child molester.

I think its funny that obama tried to say hes got more experience than palin, thats funny. He has to compare his self to McCains running mate, who still has more experience than his punk ass.

6. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I think of everyone as a child molester- does not matter if they are a registered sex offender or not... Im a crazy mom. Just because someone Never got caught - tagged - and labeled , does not make them innocent.... I think that only 10-15% of the real child molesters are registered (from being caught) The smart & sly ones are still out there.

Almost every woman I know was molested at some time in her life (except me & my sister) and about half the men I know.

Look at the gay on Dateline, he puts out a trap and catches a load that were never registered.

Some of the people on sex offender registry are there for stupid reasons. My friend was caught pissing in public at 3am in Savannah (many people pissed outside) ... he is now a registered sex offender.... I think it says indecent exposure or something

I dont like Palin for many reasons ... I dont like anyone running.
    I think McCain is just trying to garner the lost Hillary camp... thinking most women will vote just because he has cooter holding VP

It does not matter who wins,,, we will all bitch about whoever is elected.

I think of her as a closed minded idiot - Pro Life, Pro Fur, Anti Gay,

just because she wants to raise a Downs syndrome baby does not mean others should not have the choice to abort one. Think about all the crackbabies, babies from rape or incest, or teens that get knocked up like her daughter...that do not want to fuck up the rest of their life.

I have lived at Children's hospitals with my son for months at a time, And I have seen the most deformed children you could imagine, just suffering pieces of living meat.... that ruin a whole family and bring so much heart ache. I think how many more there would be if abortion was illegal. As well as all the trailer park skanks that have 5 running around as it is... if anything I think abortion should be government funded. If it becomes Illegal - we better throw tons more money into Medicade and state homes for the retarded/ deformed / abandoned crack babies / not to mention all the cunts that will dump newborn babies in dumpsters (that already happens)

My friend works at a abortion clinic... she said 95% of the people that come in would never be able to care for a child properly.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Just think that baby will be 16 by the time Sarah finishes her second term as president of the United States.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Is that legal in DC? ;)

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Apparently it is in Alaska......

:)

I have just looked into some of the voting records of O-bomb-us and its pathetic. Voting against a law to make multiple sentences for violent and sexual offenders run consecutively, not concurrently, the only one to vote against it. His voting record needs to be put into the light more, oh I cant wait till the debates. I know they give them 'topics' but damn I just wish once they'd let the candidates ask each other unscripted questions.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Like I said... both suck,,, and whoever wins... we will bitch about them once they are in office.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Canada is just like Georgia, well Ontario is, except for the cold.

I dont like Mexico, but Germany is really nice too.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Might be time to move. I might stand a better chance with the kidnappers in Mexico that I would with the black panther party in charge of the US. Especially the fact that his past is a lot shadier than his party wants to admit to. Tupacs mom will be secatary of state fo shizzle.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Does anyone ever bring up the topic of his half-brother living in China?

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Fox had it on their website the other day. How can he take care of a country when he cant take care of his own family? Was what they were leaning for.

It said they had met twice, both totalling about 4 minutes. Just quick 'heys' and then gone.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I could see them getting 'reacquainted' rather quickly once he became president. :rolleyes:

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

My kid came home from school and said that he heard that when Obama was elected he was going to paint the whitehouse black.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If they just strip the paint off of it, it'll be black anyway... The only reason they keep painting it is because of the fire they had there many, many, many moons ago...

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

and whitewash the tree trunks....

20. tripton

tripton New Member

She is sticking to her principles and is cute.