Let us vote Siber Scrag off this forum!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Wolfy, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

Cast your votes, one and all. who thinks she who fuck off and leave? you all know who I mean.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why? She deserves just as mucgh right to be a cunt here just like everyone else... Even thouigh I hate kitana, and wish she would really kill herself, she has just as much right to be ridculed here like everone else

So what was I saying? Oh yes....

BIG FAT EBONY-DILDO IN YOUR MOMS MOUTH FUCKSTICK!!!!!!!!

3. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

Hell, yeah, what the fuck is the point of the fucking 1st amendment if we can't post whatever fucking bullshit raving that we want? Shit, fuck censorship, no matter by whom...

"Silence my lips, and you can kiss may ass"

4. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

so that means I can call you all a pack of sheep fuckers?

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i gotta better idea sicko i vote we get you off the forum you sad pathetic shit,'i dont like her so i say get her out now now nOOOOOOOOOWWW'why not throw a tantrum you soft cunt do us all afavour and fuck off yourself you wo nt be missed.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    why? She deserves just as mucgh right to be a cunt here just like everyone else... Even thouigh I hate kitana, and wish she would really kill herself, she has just as much right to be ridculed here like everone else<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes she does.
    n i know how u have to post that u hate me, but no worries. no one will find out about our love affair offline

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:

n i know how u have to post that u hate me, but no worries. no one will find out about our love affair offline
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah tell everyone about that time I was fucking you in the ass, and I just went limpp and decided to pee in your butt...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    yeah tell everyone about that time I was fucking you in the ass, and I just went limpp and decided to pee in your butt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that didnt happen
    i remember when u sent me flowers, just the way i like em - a dozen red roses n one yellow one. yer sooo sweet, snookums

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

yeah tell everyone about that time I was fucking you in the ass, and I just went limpp and decided to pee in your butt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Fuck off Sicko you punk. Stop trying to be as cool s me. Dickwad!