lemme rub your head

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, Jun 26, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

My wittle baby woowoo....cum to mama...

2. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

I think the one on the left is trying to get some head.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do you actually think you're gonna get dick that way or are you just trying to annoy him? I dunno. Maybe he's into that kinky shit?!!

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Do you actually think you're gonna get dick that way or are you just trying to annoy him? I dunno. Maybe he's into that kinky shit?!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused...it takes some kind of effort to get dick? All I do is sit my fat ass out in a lawn chair in front of the trailer and I have more dicks than flies swarming around me (and that's saying a lot)

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Doh! You shouldn't include your dad, your dog, and your 8 brothers! They don't count.

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Doh! You shouldn't include your dad, your dog, and your 8 brothers! They don't count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have a dog or a daddy...man, I wish I had a dog

7. kitana

kitana New Member

be sure to use a condom!

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    be sure to use a condom!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I happen to know from...well never mind how I know...but you can't use condoms on a dog they cum the whole time and a condom would be ineffectual, it would just overflow like your nose when you forget and breathe while bonging beer.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:

I happen to know from...well never mind how I know...but you can't use condoms on a dog they cum the whole time and a condom would be ineffectual, it would just overflow like your nose when you forget and breathe while bonging beer.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut?

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    whut? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When a male dog is doing his thang...he ejaculates the whole time...they don't fuck and ejaculate when they orgasm.

In order for a condom to be truly safe you need to stop after the guy has orgasmed or you can end up "overflowing" the condom and getting his fluid places you didn't want it.

And even if you don't let the dog "knot" with you (knotting is a whole other thing), a condom wouldn't keep you safe from any doggie diseases.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, YUMMY, u got knowledge in that area...

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well she did say she'd done some perverted shit in the past

13. brookie

brookie New Member

You're a fatass trailer whore? I know I didn't fuck you now. I'm positive my brother wouldn't fuck you either. He has enough chicks chasing him already without having some fat ass trailer ho that claims to have dicks swarming around her. I'm sure those guys in your hovel are real class acts. So tell me, how long have you been fucking every cock that happens to present itself?

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    You're a fatass trailer whore? I know I didn't fuck you now. I'm positive my brother wouldn't fuck you either. He has enough chicks chasing him already without having some fat ass trailer ho that claims to have dicks swarming around her. I'm sure those guys in your hovel are real class acts. So tell me, how long have you been fucking every cock that happens to present itself?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, just a fatass sarcastic bitch...and I don't fuck every cock...I am all monogomous and stuff now...and my question is: If your oh so cool brother just blew this place off less than a week ago, why would he suggest you come hang out here? Unless you are a twit or you are cheezwhatever just coming back because he missed this place and not wanting to admit he was wrong?

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

ooh, YUMMY, u got knowledge in that area... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd be surprised what you can find on the internet

16. brookie

brookie New Member

He left? Never told me. He's been on the road for a while now. He spent last weekend in New York and I've been here watching his dogs. But if he did leave, I'm sure he had a good reason. Anyone care to fill me in?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    tell him pimp wants him to drag his sorry quitter ass back in here ..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God, don't make him read that boring ass post again, I will summerize...

cheezedoody - whine, whine, this place is so boring and I am not interesting enough to do anything about it, whine, whine, please beg me to stay...and then something about can't we all just get along

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    You'd be surprised what you can find on the internet <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmm...anything on kute guys that match my interests?

i need to check out a dating site.

20. NiCo

NiCo New Member

hmmmmm...anything on kute guys that match my interests?

i need to check out a dating site.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sad. KIT GET OFF THE INTERNET.