Leason Learned

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Never mix generic Big Lots Draino with generic K-Mart Draino. The combination can result in an explosion in your pipes that spews forth green caustic chemicals, causing you to evacuate your apartment in your fucking pajamas.

2 days and I can still smell the chemicals. It ate the finish off of my stainless steel sink. The fucked up thing is that the kitchen sink is STILL fucking clogged.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

There is stuff called something like 'salt acid solution' or thereabouts. I used it on my plumbing when I moved into my house, that stuff was fucking efficient!

However I can sympathise with the smell scenario as I degunked years of effluent build-up and it was minging! Better luck next time...

What sort of pyjamas where they? Silk or cotton, 2 piece or 1 piece and did your boobies show when you ran out of the house?

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Only the finest K-Mart brand 2 piece flannel PJ's w/slippers.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I take it all back, you are class and slippers as well, so that's style and finesse also, damn girl...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

'K' (the first letter of my name) = Klass.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've found that a toilet plunger (one of those ones that looks like an accordian) works wonders at unclogging sinks. Just put your hand over the overflow drain in the sink, and push real hard.

Then when you're finished, come down here and fuck me senseless.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*swoons* He can even fiz a sink! How dreamy!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

err, *fix*

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've got mad plunger skillz...