Last word

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MrTim, Jun 9, 2002.

1. MrTim

MrTim New Member

I GOT LAST WORD BABY!

Major props to Kit

2. kitana

kitana New Member

NO! You Didnt

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hehehehehehe you cant beat her that easy tim you prick.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hehehehehehe you cant beat her that easy tim you prick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spank You Tommy.
    Now Jump In My Belly

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ill spunk all over your belly kit and your face,hair,feet,ass,tits,etc if thats ok with you that is.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ill spunk all over your belly kit and your face,hair,feet,ass,tits,etc if thats ok with you that is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yer Spunk Is Green, Dont Let It Touch Me. I SUggest You Tell Yer DOctor About IT. BUt TEll HIm ThaT I Am Taking My MEcidens OK?

7. MrTim

MrTim New Member

Last Word again! Fuck you all you cuntmonkeys! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA.

my dick hurts.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hahahahahah last word again dickhade,this go go on forever you braindead cunt is this the extent of your intelligence,messages saying 'last word again hehehehehehe'.your full of fucking brains aint you retard,why dont you fuck off and get a life and show yourself up in someone elses forum instead of this one,mind you while your here where all safe cos we know none of us are the dumbest members why your here prick.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

strictly speaking.. the only one who can get the last word is maerlvin... 'cos he can post "i got the last word" and then close the thread...

but i doubt he'd do it as he ain't that childish

10. kitana

kitana New Member

no, mcpot, u didnt get the last word

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I didnt get the last word but, I did bust a nut on all of your mothers faces...

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

No the Fat Scank-that posts Drivel-Newbie got the last word, cause I am FUGLIER than all of you.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

aww.. ain't that sweet...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    No the Fat Scank-that posts Drivel-Newbie got the last word, cause I am FUGLIER than all of you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what is yer score on amifuglyornot?

Mine

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    what is yer score on amifuglyornot?

Mine
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

were you holding a puppy or the old chick with the glasses? or did you send me the wrong link?

I haven't posted my photo here or on amifuglyornot yet, I want to prove how fugly I am, but am also afraid since so many of the Fugly.com people seem to be from Salisbury, MD (I live close enough that they prolly feel it when I queef) and wouldn't want to run into any of them.

And I still have the last word...and I like that that word is QUEEF

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    were you holding a puppy or the old chick with the glasses? or did you send me the wrong link?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am the one with the puppy.
    i cant find a way to save my scoring page.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

ur purty

so do you like animals or did you squish that puppy right after?

18. NiCo

NiCo New Member

hahahahahah last word again dickhade,this go go on forever you braindead cunt is this the extent of your intelligence,messages saying 'last word again hehehehehehe'.your full of fucking brains aint you retard,why dont you fuck off and get a life and show yourself up in someone elses forum instead of this one,mind you while your here where all safe cos we know none of us are the dumbest members why your here prick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm lets see... "dickhead", "this can go on forever", "You're" not your, "aren't" not aint, "You're" not your again, "We're" not where, "While" not why. And your sentence structure could use a shitload of work.

Pot, Kettle, Black?

19. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I got the last word....

20. kitana

kitana New Member

ur purty

so do you like animals or did you squish that puppy right after?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?
    i am fugly, dammit, everyone needs to go back n give me a 10.

no, puppy was female n wasnt adopted, so she was put to sleep.