LAST PERSON TO POST IN THIS THREAD WINS!! game

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2004.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Duct tape and a golf club.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I got POST# 1001.

So, I guess I win.

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Not while I'm here

4. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

That's true .. just not the way you'd think. .

5. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Don't ya have a sheep to fuck.

6. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

No. .. send me one of yours.. I'll promis to be nice and call her mommy like she's used to ..

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

That's Scotland, you're way off on your geography Grim.

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Go fuck yourself

9. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Brilliant, another witty response from the GrimJesus. Clean up your language, your wife is watching.

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Cool.

I win.

11. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Whatever you think there kiss ass.

12. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Exactly who am I kissing ass for, Grim? I'm interested to know, since your comeback was so stinging with it's fiery wit.

13. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Oh fuck you Dio anytime anyone makes a post or directs a post at me.

You are right there going yeah that so right you are so great. You are a fucking yes man bitch to anyone on here as long as it serves your needs.

14. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Really now Grim, what the hell do I get out of this sight other than a way to kill time. You really need a reality check.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Wha? Dio are you drinking again?

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

nah, just a poorly educated loser.

17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I need the reality check? Let me give you one. You think what is posted here some how makes me mad. Which is total bullshit. You think you know everything about me and who I am. Which is even more bullshit.

What I know about you, You work for about 7 bucks an hour at a game shop they don't give you 40 hours a week because if they did they would have to give you benefits. So you work maybe 32 to 28 hours a week. The rest of the time you either still live with your parents or have some cheap ass apartment with 2 of your high school buddies who also did not decide to further there fucking education. You sit around talking about the same tired bullshit. As much as you are on here I would think you are still in the same bedroom you grew up in on mom and dads tit. You have no direction in life have no idea what or who you want to be but in your feeble little mind you think you know it all when you know dick about the real world.

Now you want to know my reality I have busted my ass to have everything I have since I was 17 years old. I went to college even though my English is shit and managed to get a degree. I live with my wife in my home which is paid for in cash from money I made when I use to do websites and repair computers also investing in Tech stocks in the mid 90's thanks to a friend of mines father who was a broker. I do what I always wanted to do for a living and I fucking love it. I wake up every goddamn morning with a smile on my face. I get in my truck which is also paired for and drive my happy as to work and have the time of my fucking life every goddamn day. I come here to kill time and read bullshit and have some fun. Boo fucking hoo. for me.

18. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Really, none of us are getting to you, eh.

19. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Hate too burst your bubble but no.

20. diogenes

diogenes New Member

That's cool. Good for you then.