LAST PERSON TO POST IN THIS THREAD WINS!! game

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2004.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes i did

2. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

It's not big and it's not clever.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

4. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, settle this the old fashioned way, buy growing moustaches.

The story goes, I was having a casual Pint at the White Hart in Mortenhampstead, after graduating University, I was with my girlfriend at the time who has family living in that little village, we engaged in some light conversation, a little back and forth as it were.

When a man dressed in a fur coat, a very stylish hat, and 2 drop dead gorgeous birds on his arm walks in, the barkeep with out missing a beat says rather sharply "who in the 'ell do you think you are son" walking into my pub like that? Bill Wyeman from the Rolling Stones?

The fella dofts his hat, says smoothly, Indeed my good man I am. I was in awe a real live rockstar. I said hello sent him a pint. I found out later on that evening that the barkeep and Bill had been performing that little routine for sometime.

It was certainly a memorable experience.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

was his pic just an excuse to tell your tale?.. because the two white harts look nothing like each other

6. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Yes, yes it was, i haven't seen the place in ten years, I'm not even sure if it is still even open anymore, so I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like, didn't think to take pictures at the time.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

big place... posh.. columns either side of the door white hart sculpture above it..

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'll google for a pic

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

10. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Cheers, that was fantastic and much appreciated! do you know if it is still open for business? I heading that way in June on business, wouldn't mind dropping in for a Pint.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

12. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

You sir, are a gentleman and scholar. I hope to see your entry in the Dickie Davis Moustache Growing Contest.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

can I enter a scrotumstache into the contest?

14. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

We are only accepting entries of fullsized staches in this contest. However the summer "cock n balls" goatee contest might be more your speed, this will kick off July 1st for all willing contestants.

15. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

woot my massive balls are a perfect example for a stash, the vast area is just astonding it sucks all the nutrients from the area leaving me shooting blanks. its a good and bad thing..... :?

16. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Huh. I go away for a day or two and this thread dwindles away down the list. Damn.

I win.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

chester wins

18. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Damn straight.

Hey, is this the longest thread in fugly history yet?

19. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

There is a record? This forum never ceases to shock and amaze me.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, I think the "worlds" thread was longer... Best thread ever... Kitana got her heart broken by Rikki lake