LAST PERSON TO POST IN THIS THREAD WINS!! game

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2004.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What's a pint or two to a man who is bigger than some minivans?

Just a minor oil change.

Barry

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Okay, first of all....Dwaine, I am going to kill you. You introduced me to "Miss McDonald," and now I can't get her out of my mind.

Second of all....Nursey, you would be proud of my missus. :twisted: (I dragged her over all the way from Thatch-world)

Thrid of all....I forget, so fuck all of you just as a default answer.

3. Your Friend

Your Friend New Member

That's not nice to say to a winner.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Calling Nursey a "winner" is quite a stretch.

Barry

5. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

naw..just use the 'politically incorrect' term for Native American. Have my CDIB registratation card..get free gubmint food, cheese and all, because I am part Chickasaw and part Choctaw Freedman.

kinda funny that one..Lousiana at the time of my birth had (don't know if it still does or not, need to check it out and will let ya know what I find) had a 'one drop law' that if a baby was born in that state with ANY DEGREE of black blood in them, Negro was what was put on the birth certificate. Choctaw Freedman are the freed slaves after the civil war who had been previously owned by some in the Choctaw nation who had a choice as to whether they wanted to be still part of the Choctaw nation and also be able to register on the DAWES rolls, or to just simply be a freed Negro. So with my blonde haired blue eyed Irish looks, (1/2 irish on Dad's side, 1/8th on Mom's) if I had been born in Loiusiana instead of California I would be black.

Wassup with that? :p

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

generic fuck you too response.

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Dwaine, I would like to help you with yer problem, but I just stopped blood from flowing in all areas but anal when I was a medic, so my expertise is limited. ;)

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Just be a good girl and kiss it better for him.

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

only ass I ever kissed was gluteou maximus. (the butt cheeks..leave the taste in shit for those like whipone, both the giving and the getting.)

Unless you count the brown nosing I had to do when it came for promotion time when in service. 8)

10. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

fucking no edit button. Gluteous*

11. Lucifein

Lucifein New Member

You cheating Bar Steward. I thought that you buying red and white striped stocking was weird, seeing as your Morris Dancers uniform is white and blue. You're going to go and see her again, aren't you? Well, you can jolly well live off McChicken sandwiches for the rest of your life then. I'll make my sunday roasts for someone else. *huff*

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

We used to have an edit feature, but a certain fellow (Hank Lu) was trolling the forums using different denitys and then went back and erased ALL of his posts, so the feature was removed, never to return, so quit itching about it please. And don't feeel the need to correct yourself all the time, for one its annoying and for two we get what you mean and if someone dosnt, its because they are too fucking stupid. Thanks.

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Yeah, but we also reserve the right to flaunt grammatical mistakes.

And yes, we also know about the secret garden.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well, i'm sure your going to make a wonderful satanic, nazi, Morris dancing husband for your new bride.

15. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

ok no problem. will quit compulsively correcting myself as soon as I up my OCD meds. Either that or just get really fucked up and stay that way, whichever works. 8)

Refuse to stop compulsive use of smileys tho. ;)

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

[Captain Obvious] You know, just looking back in this thread....there is a lot of useless crap posted. [/Captain Obvious]

Anyhow, who finally won?

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

until I posted just now you had.

18. Lucifein

Lucifein New Member

So there I was following a link from an uploaded bike video - yeah, sad, I know - to http://www.fastbikes.org.uk and from there I checked out their Gallery.

This uses the Gallery (durr) software that I have on my crap site. Imagine my surprise when I saw the Admin options when I was just a normal guest: this allows you to change titles, add albums, the works.

NOT WORK SAFE

I wonder if that's why someone's added an album of their own? http://www.fastbikes.org.uk/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01 top left hand sub-album...

{snort}

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh there you are, Lucifein! I was worried Ulfur was preventing you from posting after you let slip his dirty little Morris dancing sexcret.

20. Lucifein

Lucifein New Member

It would take more than a stocking wearing, village green dancing pansy to stop me from besmirching his name on the walls of his second home's toilet. Mwhahaha.

Thanx for your concern though. I'll have to repay you the kindness, somehow. >; )

Hej, could you mysteriously find an image of richard in his blue morris dancing gear?

xxx