LAST PERSON TO POST IN THIS THREAD WINS!! game

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

FUCKIT ALL FUND DWFUCK TYO ALL ALS O

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Joe, did Dan haxor your account?

3. Michelle

Michelle New Member

You're too stupid to understand my posts.

Idon'twinforwastingtimetalkingtoyou

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

5. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I'm may be a loser by what ever redneck standard you are using but in the sane world I'm afraid you lose. Game over.

6. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I win again.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

btw the pize is, this half inch ingrown hair i just pulled out of my neck. Dan your a Doc, what the hell causes ingrown hairs? How do you prevent them? Is it shaving too much?

8. Michelle

Michelle New Member

It can be from shaving. Have you tried using an antibacterial soap like dial? All you wanted to know and more about folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicle.

http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic159.htm

9. Michelle

Michelle New Member

"The causes of folliculitis are multiple and include infection, friction, other causes of follicular trauma, excessive perspiration, and occlusion, but many cases remain idiopathic. Patients who have a reduced immune status, prior skin injury, or dermatoses or those who are obese may be more at risk."

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damnit!! because I'm a fat FUCK!!!!! I did use a anti-bacterial soap (satin antimicrobial) I get one every 8 months or so, it seems I get it after I have grown a beard, and shave it off. it's weird, its like ummm 1/4 MM protrusion, I grab it with tweesers (hurts like fuck) and it pills out to a half inch, and a pustial afterwards. then its hella tender, but it goes away over night. But thanks for the Info, I may just start using an electrc razor and not grow a goatee

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Uh you win. And dan is still a tool.

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Also, during your next autoerotic asphyxiation bout, use a clean noose to prevent ingrown hairs around your neck.

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Shaving creates microscopic cuts, and spreads staph bacteria into the wounds. That is the cause. The ingrown hair is just there because the pore that it lives in gets infected. The hair has nothing to do with it.

Washing with antibacterial soap BEFORE you shave may help. Also, use a sharp razor.

Being overwieght increases the risk of infection because overweight people have a higher incident of pre diabetic conditions, which ciontribute to the risk of infections. If you reall want to stop these mega-zits, get a bottle of Beviil's lotion and rub down with it. After your skin gets through peeling, you will look great again.

You can order it here - I.L.Bevill Co. Inc. PO Box 1964 Birmingham, Al. 35201 Last time I checked it was still legally being manufactured and sold. The product is about 10% Salacylic Acid. It will eat a hole in your skin, and then your skin grows back healthy.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

YIKES! I only got one ingrown hair. that sounds painful and possibly dangerous

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just dont drink it, but michelle, or dan, please drink up.......

16. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Nah, Michael Jackson's used it for years with little side effects.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

And you thought drinking bleach would kill you....

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

We'd probably turn into you.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you could only wish tommy. no got put on that dress we love so much