Lamo Joke!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by awbastard, May 12, 2002.

1. awbastard

awbastard New Member

Hi! I'm a n00b here so I thought I'd start by posting a shit joke,

Q: What do you call hookers babys?

A: Brothel Sprouts

2. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

I'm new too, but I know a bad joke when I see one.

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

q) why did the chicken cross the road?

a) to peck out awbastard eyes then give mad chicken love to his mom

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    q) why did the chicken cross the road?

a) to peck out awbastard eyes then give mad chicken love to his mom
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and then kitana got awbastard's body and mummified it and added it to her kollection

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Why did the dead baby cross the road?

Because it was stapled to the chicken.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank. Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore.
    The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. "Look", she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Do you swallow rat?

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Do you swallow rat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i try to avoid getting rat in my mouth at all costs. why, do you swallow rat?

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

touchet!

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

touchet!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont wanna touchet.

touche babe

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

as long as you dont start yelling at me to slap you in the face, SLAP YOU HARD!!!

12. GreenAppleSplatters

as long as you dont start yelling at me to slap you in the face, SLAP YOU HARD!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...or piss in her mouth.

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:
    ...or piss in her mouth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you so afraid to piss is in someones mouth? In the light of the situation, I would be far too disgusted at her for drinking my piss than to be disgusted at myself for doing it. Besides, I reckon it would be fuck funny. I'd have to elbow the whore to the bridge of her nose afterwards of course.

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Hell, if i would put gold bond on my nads, why not pee in a girls mouth?

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

as long as you dont start yelling at me to slap you in the face, SLAP YOU HARD!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

huh. how about if i start yelling,
    I am a jelly filled Lizard King!
    is that okay?

16. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Why are you so afraid to piss is in someones mouth? In the light of the situation, I would be far too disgusted at her for drinking my piss than to be disgusted at myself for doing it. Besides, I reckon it would be fuck funny. I'd have to elbow the whore to the bridge of her nose afterwards of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a reference to your posts in Pimp and Nursey's forums dude...

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:
    That was a reference to your posts in Pimp and Nursey's forums dude...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it? I don't remember any posts about watersports, but I could be wrong.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i thought it was cheeze who had some bitch askin him to piss in her mouth

19. GreenAppleSplatters

Oh yeah,my bad..