Lady Maelstorm.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

is a freak. Just thought I'd warn you all before she starts to post. I think you'll like her....

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ill throw her in the buck so fast, it will make her butt cheeks clap

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So,where is she?

4. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

LMAO clapping butt cheeks? I'd love to see that. So where is this shelia?

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I saw her name as the newest member. I figured she would have come in here by now. She's nasty, mean, cruel, crude and shows zero respect for most everyone. My kind of girl yanno? And to top it all off... she can sling shit with the best of em! Even managed to impress me with her delusional behavior. Maybe I'll send her an e-mail and find out where she is. Probally stalking the forums waiting to strike is my guess...

6. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

THE LADY HAS STRUCK! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Ah, to be older, so I could be that much more rancid and bitter..."

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    THE LADY HAS STRUCK! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Ah, to be older, so I could be that much more rancid and bitter..."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so whats up? you wanna fuck you filthy whore?

8. Lady Maelstrom

BTW, I am so honored to have a topic all to myself...

Yeah, you got it, it's my topic, if you don't like it, then make your own fucking topic, and don't pile up my topic with your stupid, useless crap...the bitch is back in town, and she's bringing a pierced pygmy lesbian fire baton squad with her...

9. Lady Maelstrom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    so whats up? you wanna fuck you filthy whore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, sorry, picklewhacker, that was your mom, not me. I'm the...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah shes a whore too, but at least she puts out... she dosent have to get a beatdown to get off eaither

11. Lady Maelstrom

Oh, my, my...you need to pay attention here. Lesson One: The Lady is a Lady: That Means That You Do Not Get Shit From Her Anywhere Under $1000 U.S.
    Lesson Two: The Lady Is A Shit Mirror - translation-any shit you give her will be flung back
    Lesson Three: The Lady Is Always Right
    Lesson Four: When In Doubt, Refer to the Above Lessons.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    Oh, my, my...you need to pay attention here. Lesson One: The Lady is a Lady: That Means That You Do Not Get Shit From Her Anywhere Under $1000 U.S.
    Lesson Two: The Lady Is A Shit Mirror - translation-any shit you give her will be flung back
    Lesson Three: The Lady Is Always Right
    Lesson Four: When In Doubt, Refer to the Above Lessons.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lesson 1: this is fugly forum and you're just another 'punk-ass bitch'.

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Lesson 1: this is fugly forum and you're just another 'punk-ass bitch'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll buy that, tosses a quattta.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    I'll buy that, tosses a quattta.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck do i do with this?
    *tosses at Lady Whatseherface*

15. Lady Maelstrom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Lesson 1: this is fugly forum and you're just another 'punk-ass bitch'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, yes, thank you. I'm very proud to be a punk-ass bitch, seeing as I don't possess the opposable thumb to make a cute little .gif that is supposed to somehow be me and is not anything like me...*wears the punk-ass bitch sign proudly*

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

have you cut off your thumbs or are you a mutant freak?
    or maybe a farmyard animal.. 'cos cheeze seems to like you

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh, yes, thank you. I'm very proud to be a punk-ass bitch, seeing as I don't possess the opposable thumb to make a cute little .gif that is supposed to somehow be me and is not anything like me...*wears the punk-ass bitch sign proudly*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck??Well,my reply here might seem a bit confusing due to the disjointed mess blurted by Lady Highandmighty there.

No need to thank me,bitch...i didn't award you your title,and even if you weren't lacking in the digit/digital department,you'd still be a punk ass bitch.You don't get to lord it over people by coming along and dishing out rules,or by making a signature that may or may not resemble you...though why that gets any mention in your post anyway i have no idea. Surely this isn't revealing some sort of feelings of inadequacy you might be experiencing due to my snappy little signature?

18. Lady Maelstrom

God damn, Pimp, you hit it on the fucking button. I am in fact a Shetland nanny goat who has somehow discovered English and an admirer has built me a hoof-operated keyboard...boy, are you fucking smart....

19. Lady Maelstrom

You don't get to lord it over people by coming along and dishing out rules,or by making a signature that may or may not resemble you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Nursey, I only dish out rules when people wish to insult me...that way, I still feel like talking to them.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

No, Nursey, I only dish out rules when people wish to insult me...that way, I still feel like talking to them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...as long as you're aware that if they're ever directed at me, i won't pay any attention to them...that way i might still feel like talking to you.