Labor Day Weekend!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MAJ Havoc, Aug 31, 2006.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I dunno if there's anything special happening in Checker's or Chester's locales, but I got Monday off! Time for grillin', chillin', and watching college football.

Whoooha! Work it out!

2. headee

headee New Member

i think there's going to be a hurricaine here or something. yay.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Good for you. I'm sick of those things here.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I'll be sipping drinks and watchign the Dbacks fuckin' lose :evil:

...maybe a trip elsewhere will be in order.

5. headee

headee New Member

i hope it's not that bad, because i have lawn tickets to go see rob zombie and godsmack saturday night!!

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I've seen Zombie before. Good show. He had some weird robot on stage dancing with him or something.

7. headee

headee New Member

yes! i saw him at ozzfest a couples years back and he was the BEST! i'm so excited. i'm pretty sure he's going to be on BEFORE godsmack, but i hope by some small chance he closes the show.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I will be hanging sheetrock, laying tile, and watching UGA kick the shit out of w. ky. Then I will drink some beers, let headee sniff my noodle, then hopefully finish the house on sunday and play golf on Monday.

9. headee

headee New Member

god, i hope i never get all old and boring like you.

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

If your world is anything like mine, Tuesday will sound like this in your brain -

"God I hate sheetrock. I hope this sinus infection clears up without antibiotics. Who knew that it took three coats of mud to fill a joint? Who was the idiot that invented 16 inch centers and drywall screws?"

"God I hate tile. Who knew that a tile saw could cut off a finger? It didn't look very sharp. And why won't the little star shaped things come out of the cracks?"

"God I hate football. Who would have believed that a Division IAA school could embarrass an SEC school like that? I hope that scheduling and losing to a IAA school doesn't keep us out of a bowl game. Hilltoppers my eye. Why couldn't it have been a school with a real nickname that beat us? Maybe next year we can schedule the "Rainbow Warriors" of Hawaii as an opener.

"God my head still hurts. Who would have thought that a three day drunk would end like this? I bet the beer company puts some kind of drugs in the beer or something to make you continue drinking when you are already too drunk to walk. I am never drinking again."

"I think I'll sell my golf clubs. Golf is just too expensive, and I am tired of
    my wife complaining about the expense."

"Damn that Headee. Once again she left me hanging. I'm gonna die if I don't get sex soon."

Tuesday 9:00AM - Phones wife from work -

" Hi honey. Sorry about the fight this weekend. It was all my fault. Do you think we might could make up tonight and maybe have sex? Yes, I'll finish the tile and the sheet rock first. Yes dear, I'll call your sister and apologize for calling her a bitch. I'll fix the hole in the wall and apologize to the neighbors too. Yes Dear, maybe counseling is the answer. I'll call the therapist right after we hang up. What's that dear? Who is Headee? Why is her number showing up on the caller ID? Uh, well, (click). Honey? You there? Hello?"

You get the picture. Have a great weekend.

11. headee

headee New Member

my brain on tuesday:

"man, i can't believe i got so DRUNK this weekend! i know there was something, or someone, i was suppossed to do... la la la la la... mmmm beer good la la la la la"

12. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Phatboy's brain on Tuesday: "I win!"

13. headee

headee New Member

havok's brain tuesday:

"my ass hurts... barry's got to take it easy next time."

14. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Hey, watch it or I'll come over there and teach you how to spell.

15. headee

headee New Member

is that the line barry used on you?

16. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

No, he offered me candy.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think barry's description of my weekend may have happened to him, actually my wife laid a good portion of the tile today(HELL YEAH)....So hopefully after she grouts(SP) it she can tile around the tub, yea I love being at work all day....LOL.

The sheetrock is easy, all you need is a good box knife a cordless dewalt and a box of screws. I hate using the puddy, but its not to bad, you can go crazy and use a damp sponge to remove the big clumps, so long sanding.

If headee just sniffs it then my wont be mad, if I give her a dirty sanchez(you know you love it headee) then I have to be more careful.....

I may drink a couple of beers, but no where near as many as headee...

golf is not too expensive, compared to her hair/nail deals. I had the clubs and all before I met her, and my new driver was free from Dell(perks of being a privately owned company - Callaway Big Bertha II).

18. Dr_Zoidberg

Dr_Zoidberg New Member

you lot stole labor day of the canadians, you sad fucks

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

the canadians dont work. geez.

eh?

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Only in america, do we have a holliday, to celebrate working, by not fucking working...