Koming Out Of The Kloset

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 18, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

posted June 21, 2002 07:59 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone noticed how DXS only replies to me? I think he WANTS me. Oh shit I'm gonna throw up!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ill fucking kill him if he makes a move on my women,OI DAMIAN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM BITCH SHES'S MINE I WANT HER AND SHE WANTS ME,GO AND FIND WANK ME DAWN YOU AND HER WOULD GET ON GREAT YOUR BOTH FUCKING BRAINDEAD.

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

What's up with psychopatchik records lately? I've been down with the clown since carnival of carnage (I'm from detroit and my friend used to drag me to their concerts). My favorite concert of their's to date was a few years ago, ICP vs. Gwar. That was fresh as hell.

I fell off a little after Bizzar came out. What's been new? I just felt the Jeckel Brothers wasn't as good as their older stuff. My favorite songs of their's are "The Wagon" (we don't do drive-bys in the wagon, instead we just get out and stab your fuckin ass), Ninja (when I got done killin all the yuppie fucks, all the poor kids would come and swing from my nuts), Cotton Candy (duh), and Joker's Wild (Send you mamma straight up to the sto, tell that bitch to bring home a fago). There was some fresh shit on milenko too. Not as much on jeckels tho, except "I want my shit". Oh and Forgotten Freshness, "dog beats" cracks me up every time I hear it.

Any cool news from them as of late?