Know what's great?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by MistahJiggaboo, Jul 31, 2002.

1. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

Bond films, that's what!.

Which other film could feature an obviously manic depressive clown attempting to murder two spics, and be considered mainstream??

and they're full of crappy innuendo and overacted oneliners, which evreybody loves...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you watching octopussy or something or was that scene out of another bond film

3. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

I am! Well, was, what a wondrous well of knowledge you are, hmmm

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ive been wtching em every wednesday,live and let die the boat chase 'billy bob ul catch em' so come on then cunts who was the best bond???

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so come on then cunts who was the best bond???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sean Connery, no fuckin contest.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

nice to know when i say 'come on cunts'your the first to answer fred,i think pierce brosnan is pretty cool but i grew up with roger moore and still think all the best bond films are the ones he's in,but timothy dalton was fucking bizz.

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    nice to know when i say 'come on cunts'your the first to answer fred,i think pierce brosnan is pretty cool but i grew up with roger moore and still think all the best bond films are the ones he's in,but timothy dalton was fucking bizz.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roger Moore's Bond movies were good too, but if Connery and Moore ever got in a fight, Connery would kick Moore's ass. I think that's why I always considered him the better Bond.