Know tell me about LEATHER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by leather_face, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Awww... Cheezedawg. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and thinks so much of his brother he suggested he start posting here...and I would be mad at him, after seeing the lot lizards in the picture he posted it is kind of a slam him saying you are sexy.

lot lizard sexy = girl who won't leak on the seats and for $10 will let you fuck her in the ass and supply the Meth.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Compared to you, I am flawless.

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Compared to you, I am flawless. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

insane, stupid, with an online love life FLAWLESS to mix metaphors...I can lose weight, you will always be low-class

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I can lose weight<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that another one of those photoshop filters?

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Is that another one of those photoshop filters?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not as cool as the plastic wrap filter

6. brookie

brookie New Member

Awww... Cheezedawg. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. He loves that stupid shit. He bought a Billy Joel tape for his truck a week ago and I wanted to throw it out the window.

And by the way Miss Yucky, Cheezedawg says Nauseous is FARRRR from a lot lizard. He claims she has a nice build, firm boobs, long hair and a sexy face. Although I've never seen her myself, I know my brother's taste. He doesn't go for trash or nasty ass whores (Such as yourself).

So prove it bitch. Lets see the picture of the "Lot Lizards" Cheeze posted here. I don't remember seeing it. You got plenty of time being that you live on the internet. Step up Ho!

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    So prove it bitch. Lets see the picture of the "Lot Lizards" Cheeze posted here. I don't remember seeing it. You got plenty of time being that you live on the internet. Step up Ho!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you got the he's mixed up, you posted a picture of yourself with two lot lizards you claimed were his. and damn I thought for once you were going to post without mentioning me.