Know tell me about LEATHER FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by leather_face, Aug 2, 2002.

1. leather_face

leather_face New Member

so who wants to talk shit about me (im LEATHER FACE)

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You sir, are a dumbass. No offense.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why even waste time? Jesus.. I swear we got to start charging for these foruums again... I MURDER CHILDREN PREDICTS: This asswipe will be gone by next week...

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

we dont need to talk shit about you leatherface your doing a pretty good job all on your own.

5. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

Besides, "Leather Face" is a fictional character based loosely on a mass murderer here in Texas back in the 50's. So, yer not real, and you can't hurt me. And, even if the guy WAS still alive, he'd be in his 80's. BRING IT ON, OLD FART!!!!!

6. brookie

brookie New Member

Actually, Leatherface wasn't based on a mass murderer. The guy was actually a nutcase who dug up dead bodies and stole their skin so he could patch fresh layers onto his dead mother. He would also use their bones to make furniture. More of a Norman Bates kind of guy rather than a chainsaw weilding maniac.

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I'll talk shit about you!

Nice web site you have there! Actually, though, I have to admit your site is better than Kit's.

MINISTER'S TIP FOR NEWBIES:

DON'T LINK TO A WEB PAGE WITH PICTURES OF YOU OR YOU WILL SEE YOURSELF ON THE FORUM.

(USUALLY IN AN ANIMATED GIF SMOKING CRACK RIGHT ABOVE NURSEY'S SIG)

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Actually, Leatherface wasn't based on a mass murderer. The guy was actually a nutcase who dug up dead bodies and stole their skin so he could patch fresh layers onto his dead mother. He would also use their bones to make furniture. More of a Norman Bates kind of guy rather than a chainsaw weilding maniac.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Leatherface was based on a serial killer. His name was Ed Gein and not only was he the basis for Leatherface, but for Norman Bates and Buffalo Bill as well. While he did start off by digging bodies up, he eventually went on to murder two women before he was caught.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey minister.. there was a slight error in your last post.. i took the liberty of correcting it for you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    (USUALLY IN AN ANIMATED GIF SMOKING COCK RIGHT ABOVE NURSEY'S SIG)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally Posted by Osausage bin laden :

BIG HONKING PICTURE

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Case in point.

And Pimp makes an excellent point; Nursey's insult-o-gifs tend to be more often sexually degrading than insinuating of drug use. The implication that the target is white/euro-trash and would not be above crack smoking is, however, I feel, always present.

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

12. leather_face

leather_face New Member

you people are strange and actually my nick is leather face due to the fact that i can think of some cool crasy shit no people that talk shit are people with low self esteems and have issues with there self so in order to make thereself feel better about your self now see i could be the crasy person to say shit back but i wont and i'll keep it cool now i aint a dumb ass i have creativity in self expression so without put you all back down i'll let you ride

for now

13. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    you people are strange and actually my nick is leather face due to the fact that i can think of some cool crasy shit no people that talk shit are people with low self esteems and have issues with there self so in order to make thereself feel better about your self now see i could be the crasy person to say shit back but i wont and i'll keep it cool now i aint a dumb ass i have creativity in self expression so without put you all back down i'll let you ride

for now
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can noone speak "English" anymore? Did no one go to "English" class?
    Fuck.

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    so who wants to talk shit about me (im BUTTER FACE)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You asked for it fatman.

15. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

16. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baby_Face:
    my nick is leather face due to the fact that i can think of some cool crasy shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh really? what's stopping you then? so far all your illiterate rambling more resembles greasy shit than crazy
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    actually thats only what losers tell each other to avoid facing the fact that they really ARE losers

why don't you save yourself some time and effort and fast-forward to your future here by shutting the fuck up and leaving? at this point, continuing to run your yap can result only in one thing: the discovery that you're even stupider than we already think

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

More like BUTTERFACE

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: Osausage bin laden ]

18. leather_face

leather_face New Member

yo whats up im heather and wheat the fuck is this site its pretty raw well i dont no what all this name calling bullshit is all about but whatever floats your boat, right. i just got home and i am wondering why everyone is all into leather face (fucking little sister, in my room again) well peace out for the mean while

19. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

(fucking little sister, in my room again) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    why don't you try something new & fuck her in the living room instead? the potential of getting caught is an added thrill

20. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    Actually, fucking in the garage is even better. You've got the rope and duct tape like RIGHT there. Then, when yer mommy and daddy get home, and open up the garage door, everyone in the neighborhood can see. Then all the 10 yr olds in the neighborhood will want to suck your cock, and you will be a god to them.