kitwanka?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    pixel, are u a virgin?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you a virgin spic?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    are you a virgin spic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to rape pixel rape

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i want to rape pixel rape<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That way you will remember your first time even more. Although... It will be even better if they were to rape you... hard.

*pics pics pics... don't forget to post pics*

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank the great:
    That way you will remember your first time even more. Although... It will be even better if they were to rape you... hard.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,Yabber...does that mean you're going to ask for pics when the perverted,coke-addict plastic surgery doc is fucking the hole in your ready-to-be-liposuctioned blubbery lard-filled neck???
    You never know...you might even find yourself turned on by them-it will be,after all be the male attention that you obviously seem to lack due to your resentment and disbelief about the attention I receive!

5. D

D New Member

You just don't get it do you hag.

Go get your little arselicker friend to explain it... or get Tit... She prolly understood. Although now she has transformed herself she may not like all that sick shit she did before.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank the great:
    You just don't get it do you hag.

Go get your little arselicker friend to explain it... or get Tit... She prolly understood. Although now she has transformed herself she may not like all that sick shit she did before.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stranger...are you around???I'd appreciate some sort of translation,if you don't mind.
    Try as i might,i can't find any intelligible meaning to this mentally lumbering retard's demented fucking post.What does it have to do with the Yabberneck-fucking pics???

7. D

D New Member

Ill spell it out.

It was in reference to Kitana always asking for fucking pictures. Hence ** and italics

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    Ill spell it out.

It was in reference to Kitana always asking for fucking pictures. Hence ** and italics
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So???That's not what my fucking post was about,you dumb bitch.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

10. D

D New Member

Fuck you GAS... No tits for you.

Well sorry Nursey... You got me there. I would write why I answered that shit to your post but I cant be arsed if it is gonna be of no use.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    Fuck you GAS... No tits for you.

Well sorry Nursey... You got me there. I would write why I answered that shit to your post but I cant be arsed if it is gonna be of no use.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..yes you're a fucking demented retard.Any clearer to you yet why i don't want to have to try and reason with someone with such an abnormally fucked up brain?You fucking EXASPERATE ME...on a FREQUENT BASIS...'DEAR' JESUS!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenApple of A Down:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you got that right...