Kit's Thread ( I reccomend only Kit looking)

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by ross_perot, Jul 8, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Your point is?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

all together now:

I didn't mean to hurt you,
    I'm sorry that I made you cry,
    I didn't want to hurt you,
    I'm just a jealous guy.

©John Lennon -R.I.P.

2. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Gosh this is fun. Can you guys please posts some more bs, it is quite amusing.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Gosh this is fun. Can you guys please posts some more bs, it is quite amusing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoaa... oooopppss..ooop... looks like someone is starting to crack...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Gosh this is fun. Can you guys please posts some more bs, it is quite amusing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

happy to oblige... how about..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>posted at PG by SycoTik:
    I've checked out Fugly recently for my own lil curiousity and found an individual that I've grown to absolutely loath within all his posts. Tommy, the voices say to kill him, please, can I? I don't care to get my hands messy. Tommy Must Die. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was funny man.. you gonna use water-wings?

or what about..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>posted at PG by SycoTik:
    Syco only know that he wants to slit Tommy's throat and make this 1337 person choke on his own balls and get raped by a farm animal. Makes Syco play some Jerry Cantrell-Anger Rising. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this should do it i think:

I got another listed now, Ross Perot form Fugly, 3 lil piggys from Fugly that Syco's gonna cut just like Kit did to that piggy on the farm. All from the privacy of my own home. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahaaa.. i think that's done the trick... yep yep there it goes......

5. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    posted at PG by SycoTik:
    I got another listed now, Ross Perot form Fugly, 3 lil piggys from Fugly that Syco's gonna cut just like Kit did to that piggy on the farm. All from the privacy of my own home.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahaaa.. i think that's done the trick... yep yep there it goes......

Thanks for reminding me. I got some shopping to do today.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

bacon n beans?

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

quote:
    posted at PG by SycoTik:
    I got another listed now, Ross Perot form Fugly, 3 lil piggys from Fugly that Syco's gonna cut just like Kit did to that piggy on the farm. All from the privacy of my own home.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! How can this happen. Kit clits little faggy friend hates me. I think I am gonna die!!!!!!!!! This is so upsetting. I am gonna cry.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Kit have u noticed that the pictures magically change like everyday. Thats because these gay men want to please you and syco or whatever the fuck that cunts name is.

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

look at these dudes!!!!! Kit they change for you!!!!! Every couple days they do new things for you. Maybe they do it for Tommy? I dunno.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes,this is a magical place you have created here for us all,Rossy...the land of never never...a rift in the time-space continuum...changing from one day to the next..a multiverse always in flux.Don't be in this thread when it's changing or you might get whisked away into one of the jizz-schisms for all eternity.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Don't be in this thread when it's changing or you might get whisked away into one of the jizz-schisms for all eternity. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:waiting to be whisked into jizz-schisms:

13. kitana

kitana New Member

i didnt know that they changed, thanx... n leave my boy syco alone, he is syco, what do u expect?

14. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    i didnt know that they changed, thanx... n leave my boy syco alone, he is syco, what do u expect?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn straight I'm syco. Which reminds me, I need to post something now. WORK SUCKS BTW. I show up at 7am and find out I have to be there at 10am. thats BS!

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Kitana u will say u love it.......... NOW

on yo knees bitch!!

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Kitana u will say u love it.......... NOW

on yo knees bitch!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*bitch slaps u*
    damn, i love the sound of my hand on yer face.

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    *bitch slaps u*
    damn, i love the sound of my hand on yer face.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why even try to bitch slap me when u know I'll just lift u up and put u in the dumpster klitty. I think u would love to hear the sound of ur hand on my ass.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

Why even try to bitch slap me when u know I'll just lift u up and put u in the dumpster klitty. I think u would love to hear the sound of ur hand on my ass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stfu
    dun fuk with me, son, respect my authorita

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

You have no authority. Mexican clits don't get any. I saw a car full of sweaty hairy mexicans today playing tejano music at taco bell and I thought of you. It made an overwhelming sense of self worth flood over me when I think about how I will never have to eat at taco bell to do a service to my ethnic backround. It also just made m think of the fact I hadn't had a mexi melt in a long time........so bitch get me my mexi melt.................. However, Klitana the stench of 10 mexicans was truely overwhelming and made me want to vomit up my mexi melt.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

You have no authority. Mexican clits don't get any. I saw a car full of sweaty hairy mexicans today playing tejano music at taco bell and I thought of you. It made an overwhelming sense of self worth flood over me when I think about how I will never have to eat at taco bell to do a service to my ethnic backround. It also just made m think of the fact I hadn't had a mexi melt in a long time........so bitch get me my mexi melt.................. However, Klitana the stench of 10 mexicans was truely overwhelming and made me want to vomit up my mexi melt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuk u.
    i listen to all music, mostly rock n alternative. when u listen to the cranberries n eminem n green day, think of me b/c thats what i have been listening to a lot of lately.
    taco bell isnt even mexican. its american. u want to taste mexican food, go to mexico.

thanx for the pics, the afro-american one will be good when i chat with afro-americans.