Kit's Thread ( I reccomend only Kit looking)

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by ross_perot, Jul 8, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

hahahah i found my new idol. call Him "BROTHER WHO IS TRYING TO BE WHITE MAN"

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    awww, geeze, dick, y dun u go n look at some chiks r something that u like...

how about this?

Velvet Kick
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest kit it does nothing for me. We dont really like our balls being kicked, we like it when we have dirty spics tounging them.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Kit does this change the way you look at excersizing??

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    fo sheezy mah neezy, nigga pleazy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

To be honest kit it does nothing for me. We dont really like our balls being kicked, we like it when we have dirty spics tounging them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we? how many are u?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Kit does this change the way you look at excersizing??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

makes me want to work out more

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Kit, maybe you should excersize with them? Have them spot you and stuff. Just don't let them start fucking while they are spotting cuz if a weight dropped on ur head and u were dying they still wouldnt notice.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

Kit, maybe you should excersize with them? Have them spot you and stuff. Just don't let them start fucking while they are spotting cuz if a weight dropped on ur head and u were dying they still wouldnt notice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like to exersize solo...but i wouldnt mind watching em with a camcorder

7. 1337

1337 New Member

I AM GOOD AT THE EXERCISE

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Lot of love for the excersize. Me excersize lots with my lady friends.......me love it long time.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    I AM GOOD AT THE EXERCISE<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, yer jogging every morning at 6AM has made me kurious.

Lot of love for the excersize. Me excersize lots with my hands.......me love it long time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, we know.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    yes, we know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whore

11. kitana

kitana New Member

whore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! i would kall u a man-whore, but the hands dun kount as ppl.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

LMFAO! i would kall u a man-whore, but the hands dun kount as ppl. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about ur internet boyfriend's?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

what about ur internet boyfriend's?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dun have NET b/fs, i have NET buddies n offline friends*

[small]*Very few[/small]

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i dun have NET b/fs, i have NET buddies n offline friends*

[small]*Very few[/small]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, if you ever met those gay guys, would you let them be ur offline friends??????

15. kitana

kitana New Member

ok, if you ever met those gay guys, would you let them be ur offline friends??????
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh she would ross she aint got any standards.

17. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh she would ross she aint got any standards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does standards have anything to do with being freinds with a buddy offline.
    You just mad cuz the only one sucking your cock is your vacuum cleaner.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    You just mad cuz the only one sucking your cock is your vacuum cleaner.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you're mad because kitana has male admirers other than yourself... ~LOL~

ze kid has issues

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>posted by sykitic in PG:
    "Also, good joke on DANZA, but I rather him go on a killing spree over at Fugly."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*stifles laughter*

shit yeah Dooood! he can slaughter us all by starting lots of useless threads and TYPING CAPITAL LETTERS AT US!!... that'll do the trick

20. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    and you're mad because kitana has male admirers other than yourself... ~LOL~

ze kid has issues
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your point is?