Kitana's Absence

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I know why Kitana left. It has nothing to do with Ed... yet everything to do with him. She realizes now that she has to get a life outside of the internet. Ed was only a small part of what was becoming a daily routine that was isolating her from the real world. True, she has some problems. But don't we all? She just got consumed by this lifestyle which teaches us that we CAN have the life that we always wanted... and no one has to be the wiser. We're all guilty of this in one way or another. She just took it a little too far and it started to become her real life. Right now she is taking the time to heal herself and solve her idenity crisis. After all is said and done, I'm sure she'll be back around to throw shit at everyone just like before. Until then...

GET WELL KITANA! WE LOVE YOU! (Well, I do at least.)

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Good luck Kit

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>what was supposed to be posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    I know y Kitana left. It has nothin' t' do wit' Ed... yet everythin' t' do wit'
    him. She realizes now dat she has t' git some life outside o' da damn internet.
    Ah be baaad... Ed wuz only some little-ass part o' whut wuz becomin' some
    daily routine dat wuz isolatin' ha' from da real world. True, she has some
    kinda' bugs-up-da-ass. But duzn't we all? She plum gots consumed by dis
    lifestyle which learns us dat we K-I-fuckin'-N have da damn life dat we 24/7
    wanted... an' no one has t' be da damn wisa'. We be all guilty o' dis in one
    way o' anotha'. She plum done took it some tiny-ass too fah' an' it started t'
    become ha' real life. Right now she be snatchin' da damn time t' heal herself
    an' solve ha' idenity crisis. Afta' all be said an' done, I is shaw she gonna
    be back around t' throw shit at everyone plum likes b4. Until den...
    G-I-fuckin'-T W-E-Dubba-L K-I-T-A-N-fuckin'-A! W-E L-O-V-fuckin'-E Y-O
    A-Dubba-S! (down low, Well, I do at laist.)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Get worse and kill yourself Kitana!!

But post pics of your boobs before you do...