KITANA

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Jul 20, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

MAKE YOUR SIG SMALLER. THANKS.
    Yummy, you too.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    MAKE YOUR SIG SMALLER. THANKS.
    Yummy, you too.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, he who had 17 pictures in his siggy till a few days ago...um, eat shit and die

3. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

How do you put pictures like that?

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

All members have to email Martin a pic. (a nudie type one) and then he will add whatver pic you want to your screen name. I just emailed him a new picture of my ass yesterday. No shit.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    I just emailed him a new picture of my ass yesterday. No shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I would've hoped you'd have wiped before you took the picture...

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    All members have to email Martin a pic. (a nudie type one) and then he will add whatver pic you want to your screen name. I just emailed him a new picture of my ass yesterday. No shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's enough pictures of your ass floating around here to start your own website.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

byte me, ree. i will change it when i feel like it... i think i know what to use...

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

i didnt spread my cheeks or anything. he'd never know if i'm a wiper or not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know that not being a wiper was an option anybody took

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Suck my dick.

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uncle Fucker:
    Suck my dick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When making such a statement please include who it is directed at and the price you are willing to pay

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    There's enough pictures of your ass floating around here to start your own website.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    really? do think i could get people to give me money on the internet?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted byAntichrist Lomotil:
    Well, I would've hoped you'd have wiped before you took the picture... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i didnt spread my cheeks or anything. he'd never know if i'm a wiper or not.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

i didnt spread my cheeks or anything. he'd never know if i'm a wiper or not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    When making such a statement please include who it is directed at and the price you are willing to pay<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO. he wont pay, he prefers the one-hand-man job.