Kitana, I thought about you last night....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 19, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

Amazingly enough you fucking spic..I was under some serious pressure..and I thought about your lame SPIC ass...

Call came in after me and the doc are settled in for the night..and JUST ABOUT TO CRACK A BEER I MIGHT ADD..shit..anyway..a large animal in severe distress is enroute from 100 miles away..get ready for anything...animal arrives..no shit..this beast is in trouble..so Doc has to start carving....SO...did we do a "Kitana" and just start carving on the animal and take pics to put on the net? No, inside the unsanitary barn, we still took the time to glove/gown/mask and did emergency surgery with STERILIZED SHIT and saved that fuckers' life....and while I was watching fluids blast my wife as she cut..I thought of you Kitana..you fucking piece of shit cunt..and how you're all proud of yourself cause you home castrated your fucking poor dog(s)..and the toxicity and septemia that that dog(s) has had to carry with it and will undoubtably shorten it's painful life will go unnoticed by a fucking cunt piece of shit like you cause you just thought it was KEW-L to do, and it's just a fucking animal that lives in a box behind your Mex/Tex trailer, and hopefully you throw it some food once in a while....

The animal lives and is on it's feet. (It was a fucking bloody long night though)

Kitana..I wish you one 10th of the pain you have caused your animals. It will be enough.
    Cun't like you should be put to sleep instead of animals.

have at it with your (go die " "fuck your mother, etc" replies..I'll check back in about a week...I only come to this forum when I really pissed off..and I don't get that way much anymore. Happy Holidays freaks...fuck you TEXAS SPIC.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I dream of being as cool as you Mr kept man. But I dont get out enough to come on the boards and canstantly talk about myself and pretend I'm doing it to have a go at someone else.
    Fuck, I suck! I'm off to cuddle up next to my IMC doll.

3. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

mo...what I posted was absolutely true..and I'm not talking about myself..I'm talking about my wife..I just held that fucker down and held an IV bag..then sat up half the nigth to see whether she lived or died...I did nothing to save the animal..so it ain't about me.

I'm kind of proud of my wife though.

Maybe You'd be happy if I just blasted 13year old fuckheads like you, like I used to...but i don't give a fuck..IMC and you can have all the angst you want....maybe if you were here in the forums 2 years ago and saw Kitana's bullshit you'd realize where my post came from..and why I posted it..but you weren't here..and I don't really give a fuck anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enslaved Penis' Smooth Boy's Penis:
    I dream of being as cool as you Mr kept man. But I dont get out enough to come on the boards and canstantly talk about myself and pretend I'm doing it to have a go at someone else.
    Fuck, I suck! I'm off to cuddle up next to my IMC doll.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    ...I'm kind of proud of my wife though...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't be, she's got a slack ringpiece after I rimmed her with a baseball bat. Obviously I'm not going up any hole that you've been in.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Mna you are a fucking moron sometimes... anyone you have a problem with is a "kid" well surprise, most of the people here are in there 30's, now granted, they are younger than you. YOu became a cockdribble sense you moved... grow up old man

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey imc, hows the pain?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

yer nut reading up on my page, kept man. rojo did just fine, he was put down later b/c of another illness, nuthing to do with the kastration.

n thanx. i am glad u thought of me that time. unlike the animals, i get painkillers.