kitana and pain bitch...please go apply for a job here....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Jul 6, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i signed up, but when i hit the submit button, the site went berzerk and then my comp froze.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

If they get a job, does it also mean they get there pics on the back of NASCAR racers?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, that would be cool

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you really are retarded... YOu don't even relize when someone is insulting you. Im curious, the school you go to, do they have majors like "Basketweaving" and "Pottery making" and "watercolor art?" God damned retard little monkey

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I like underwater basketweaving... it's quite a challenge. Maybe it's just a Texas thing...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

hahaha, no, we dont have those kind of majors. I go to a four year university. i am trying to get my bachelor's degree in Biology. There's no basketweaving or stuff like that.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah you're the person I want doing my labwork when I go to the hospitol

9. kitana

kitana New Member

actually, i might be the person preparing your body for transfer to the morgue OR i might be the person examining your body for evidence to find out who killed you, why u died, etc...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Or... just maybe... she'd be the loved one sitting bedside, holding IMC's hand as he passes on to the next plane of existence...

Damn, I need to lay off the crack for a while...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Or... just maybe... she'd be the loved one sitting bedside, holding IMC's hand as he passes on to the next plane of existence...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck that! i will be the one that has to reattach your body partsa and prepare u for show after you die.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...or, prepare the body for the gentle touch of a necropheliac...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and so gentile my touch is... I changed my ICQ id too "NecrOpedOphile"

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    and so gentile my touch is... I changed my ICQ id too "NecrOpedOphile"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's soooo sweet! It seems the power of the Lord still courses through those puncture-wounded veins of yours, after all...