kit

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Aug 22, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

So whats the stupid mexican bitch done now does anyone have any ideas?is she gonna get locked up her computer confiscated or what does anyone know or even better OI KIT WHY DONT YOU TELL US,and if you do get locked up tell me what prison your at ill apply to be a guard ,anything to get myself close to that fine mexican ass

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I am sure she is fine, just a little paranoid.

BTW Tommy, didn't see you pass the 1000th post...congrats...its like a gauge seeing how much of our lives have been wasted at Fugly

3. 1337

1337 New Member

Kit is fine, but she wont be back for a while. She wants to lay low for a while.
    I cant tell you why shes nut here though.
    OK BYE.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:

I cant tell you why shes nut here though.
    OK BYE.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suspect a chemical im-balance.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I suspect a chemical im-balance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not enough chlorine in the gene pool???

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I am sure she is fine, just a little paranoid.

BTW Tommy, didn't see you pass the 1000th post...congrats...its like a gauge seeing how much of our lives have been wasted at Fugly
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for pointing it out i didnt notice it either 1000 posts huh wow i knew i talked shit i just didnt realise how much.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    BTW Tommy, didn't see you pass the 1000th post...congrats...its like a gauge seeing how much of our lives have been wasted at Fugly <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bit like how your fat ass is a gauge as to how much time you spend with your dildo in front of the tv!

8. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    A bit like how your fat ass is a gauge as to how much time you spend with your dildo in front of the tv!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha. Thats Gold, Jerry! GOLD!
    Nussey pWNS

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    haha. Thats Gold, Jerry! GOLD!
    Nussey pWNS

[ August 23, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She pWNS you obviously

and that is your edited version? was the original version funny?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

aww I was hoping tha ther and her spic lover had decided to show how much they truly love each other with a suicide pact.. but there is no way I would ever be that fucking lucky...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    aww I was hoping tha ther and her spic lover had decided to show how much they truly love each other with a suicide pact.. but there is no way I would ever be that fucking lucky...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sooo wanna bone her dude,don't lie.