Kidney stones

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Mar 27, 2010.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I got some... passed one yesterday... well it came down and is now in bladder... the worst pain ever... so now I am to just be full of drugs and hope it passes ... I have screamed and cried tossed and turned.. my hair is so matted it will never be able to be brushed out - got some Bob Marley shit going in the back.

they said I have a big that will pass ... about the size of a peanut m&m .. this sucks however Im drugged up now and not in pain... but my pee looks like watered down cherry koolaide...

just wanted to rant

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I can sympathize. A year and half ago a stone dropped from my kidney to my bladder.

Worse pain I ever felt.

Its the only time I can remember being brought to my knees and screaming for 15 minutes straight. I had zero drugs to kill the pain. Just had to sweat it out. Didn't feel it go out my dick though. I guess that thing is big enough to pass a stone without too much pain.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My husband had them a couple of times last summer. It sucked for me (dealing with him). I can only imagine how it was for him. People with kidney stones are not nice people and not fun to be around. Next time, I'm dropping his vomiting, sweating, wincing ass at the ER and telling him to call me when he's done. There was nothing that I could do there other than worrying about getting contaminated with stuff. I made him sit in this little corner room where there used to be a phone because it looked "safer" no one was sitting there or probably ever sat in there and we were away from general population.