Kidney Stones

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wow. Watching someone with them is pretty awful.

Spent all night at the ER with my husband who has kidney stones. Goddamn, all I can say is I hope I never get one. The pain, the puking, the sweating, the chills... did I mention the pain?

Any of you ever have one?

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I had one blasted back when I was like 23-24 . My mom has always had them. I remember her screaming in pain. They suck, how is he doing now, did it pass?

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah when we got home. It was black and he saved it to have it tested. Still has more on his kidneys. God I hope they just stay there forever.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

they say it is the closest thing to child birth - pain wise... I dont know what that feels like... I get my offspring surgically removed.

My mom has huge kidney stones that can never come out.

I have memory of her when I was little passing a stone, she was in the hall, and my dad had paid to have this expensive grass/straw wallpaper put up... it was the talk of the neighborhood... anyway, she was in the hall.. and clawed at it, fucking it up... and so my dad started screaming... mom was screaming in pain, my little brother was baby and he woke up screaming... I was like 6, and since then .... I hate that kind of wallpaper.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Eww, bitter memory. I have heard from some women it was worse than labor.

All the way there, he was like, "ahhh aahhhh aahhhh fuck. I can't deal with this... ahhhh... fuck" and it continued forever.

The blood taker phelbotimist of however it's said/spelled... she was a dumbass and couldn't get his blood drawn right... blood was shooting all over the place. I wanted to do it myself. And I don't see why they couldnt have given him the paid med before the blood draw... what damn difference would it have made?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've got ELO's Turn to Stone in my head, but I keep singing, "Kidney Stone... when ya comin' home with your kidney stone?"

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Someone told me just the other day that a shot of vinegar a day (preferably rice vinegar?) takes care of kidney stones.

Wonder if there's any tooth to that.