Karaoke Talent Shows, when combined with an extremely drunk

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Nov 8, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You know, only one person from these forums has ever tried to cyber with me. Care to fill the rest of em in pimp.
    You know I am kinda insulted that you think I would do that. Although when those sexy curvatious typefaces appear in my chat window I do almost blow my load.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

OK second sentence there was a question. Replace the "." with a "?"

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    You know, only one person from these forums has ever tried to cyber with me. Care to fill the rest of em in pimp(?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YESSSSS PIMP!!! Care to FILL US IN!?!!!
    *hand hovers over the 'delete contact' IM option next to Pimp's name*

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

*...aaaaand in the blue corner we have 'Nursey'!!! a seasoned pro with lots of experience of hand to gland combat, fearsome tongue technique and a staggering piece of mechanical strap-on that kicks ass!....

Today's opposition is the rapier-like 'Pimpchichi' renowned for his multiple attacks, eye gouge and testicle grappling techniques, but does he have the stamina to go the distance? Can he give a decent answer even?

LEEEEEET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMMBBBBBLE!!!!!!

* ding! ding! *

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i have a very faint recollection of that so i'm guessing i was at nurseys and on drugs... did i say i looked damn fine in skintight lycra?

*looks at nursey*

if you hurt me my cock will not want to be your friend anymore

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* pimp is being given a half-nelson within seconds!!!! *

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...stares at Pimp's cock Pimp ...then at his cock
    *Playing in the background:"we kaint go-wonn tewgetha...with suspisheusss maands (suspic-eusss maands)etc"...*

flees from the ring!!!

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i have a very faint recollection of that so i'm guessing i was at nurseys and on drugs... did i say i looked damn fine in skintight lycra?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you were at Nursey's, I'm guessing (almost certain) you were on drugs and Yes, you said lycra complimented you well. You also insisted on telling me what you were wearing and talking like a bagkok whore.
    You even called me "sailor boy"

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

bwahahahahARRRG me hearteys!

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Getting back on topic, I went back to N.c for a couple days last week for a funeral. The last night I was there,I got shit-faced and sang karoake for the first time in my whole life!!! I sang "Margaritaville" if i remember correctly. Good times....

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Yes you were at Nursey's, I'm guessing (almost certain) you were on drugs and Yes, you said lycra complimented you well. You also insisted on telling me what you were wearing and talking like a bagkok whore.
    You even called me "sailor boy"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear god, another mental picture re-evaluation is called for........yep, that's it!

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

....oh...not you Canine i'm talking about 'Blackbead' Pimp!....