Karaoke Talent Shows, when combined with an extremely drunk

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

....are bad, bad, bad, bad things.

Some friends of mine went to this Gong show combined with Karaoke night at this big club here, and me already having gotten a head start on the amount of alcohol I consumed (mid-afternoon or so), I ended up joining them. One friend says to me "Ten bucks says that you are too chickenshit to get up there and sing Tom Jones!!!" So, I, trying to remain dignified, reply back to her in a completely drunken stupor, "Fuck you....gimme that fucking money!!!!", and then stumbled up there, and tried to sing, "It's Not Unusual".

(Some of you here know what my voice sounds like; I'm virtually a fucking monotone...).

One time, I wore an SS uniform to a costume party, and I didn't get booed nearly as bad as I did last night....

Goddamn, I wish I had an audio recorded last night.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ulf mate am pretty sure that I speak on behalf of a vast percentage of the forum when I say I'm glad you didn't have a recorder with you...

Besides if Canine heard you fucking up one his idol's songs he would be snapping at your heels!

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

One time I sang "Cum on feel the noise" and played harmonica during the guitar solo. That was a crazy night.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well shit, thats pretty hard to top, but Ulfur, i think you have a wonderful deep sexy manly voice and i bet the ladies were creeaming in their jeans as you shook your hips to Tom Jones with your long blond hair! i think you should join us in Key West for a little play time for Thanksgiving! PM me if you're up to it. kisses, RAT

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    One time I sang "Cum on feel the noise" and played harmonica during the guitar solo. That was a crazy night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How fucked up is that? It reminds me of the time I did 'Stairway to Heaven' on a comb and a piece of tracing paper on 'New Faces' way back when...

* continues in this vein for several hours *

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...which reminds me of the only time i ever got persuaded to go to a karaoke night and refused to participate right til the very end when i inhaled the contents of a helium balloon and sang 'My boy lollipop' (without a backing track).They all looked confused.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

# doop de doop, you make my heart go giddy up...

You are my one desire, you set my heart on fire

Oooooh my boy lollipop

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I used to get begged to sing Stayin' Alive by the guy who ran the karaoke at my local on friday nights. I would always do it, but not until after I'd finished my 6th pint.
    Not too pissed that I'd make an arse of myself, just enough for some "dutch courage".

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Canine can hit the high notes? fuck that, I've just re-evaluated my mental image of you now....

Mind you. I have been known to belt out 'Suspicious Minds' in the clubhouse on a Saturday night....so I can't talk!

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Canine can hit the high notes? fuck that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said I was any fucking good at it.

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Now you GOTTA tell me what your mental image of me was dubya.
    I fuckin hate paranoia

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

eye patch, parrot on shoulder, benny's hat and one arm bigger than the other from all those months 'talking' to wank

13. D

D New Member

What else apart from talk are we gonna do?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well you weren't "i dont wank" at the time were you chatslut

15. D

D New Member

Well.. I don't know where you get the idea that that I was "wank"in'. He is a decent bloke to talk to but his chat doesn't turn me on that much.

Why do you have to assume that I only talk about sexually related shit?...

Im not that shallow.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because the majority of your posts are about "sexually related shit"... and yes, you are that shallow...

and i meant chatslag, not slut

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    I have been known to belt out 'Suspicious Minds'!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniggers*

(not at you dub.. 'in'-joke)

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Now you GOTTA tell me what your mental image of me was dubya.
    I fuckin hate paranoia
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting a feeling of a cross between Badly Drawn Boy type bloke with a dash of Moby and a slight smattering of Enoch Powell....

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    *sniggers*

(not at you dub.. 'in'-joke)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spill it Pimp, spill it.....

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    ...Why do you have to assume that I only talk about sexually related shit?...

Im not that shallow.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please, we (I) know more about your sexual preferences than...erm...my own...erm...girlfriend....ah fuck it....Your Pscho Bob babbling was a load of old toss! is my point ...

hee hee 'chatslag' a new word for my dictionary....