Kaptain Skitzo is teh cool?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas2, Apr 14, 2004.

?

Kaptain Skitzo is teh cool?

1. Kaptain Skitzo is totally teh cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kaptain Skitzo is soooo not teh cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Coma White

Coma White New Member

instagator, you have got to be the saddest little fuck in the world, and this is sating alot when you are on the forums.

Skitzo is a dumb fuck, we are all dumb fucks since we come to these boards, but you take the prize as king dumb fuck of this place.

What is wrong with your sad existence since you have to to come to this shitty place and trash people that doesn't even give a fuck if you live or die, kinda like your parents.

Do us all a favor and stay the hell away you little cocksucking inbred asshole.

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

could this fucking thread just die already??

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

guess not.

4. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Hey Coma...Like most(!) of the people on here, I'm not dumb...(Yes, I did say LIKE MOST)...I'm just another person who's got a sick sence of humour, goes way against the grain of "normality", and on top of that, simply doesn't give a wild flying fuck about what people think about me. Fuck people, they suck. I think I'm going to start a poll...just to see how many people agree with me.

Oh, and if ANYONE on here watches the "series finally" of "Friends" tonight, or EVER, should be fucking shot in the nutsack with a nail-gun, have their dicks/clits removed(with NO pain killers), and have a fucking skull fracture that would make the San-Andreas fault look like a cracked fingernail.

5. igabfbrn

igabfbrn New Member

Kaptain Wanker,

I'll bet you would love to start a poll. It would probably be a pole rammed up your pompass anal love shack! :twisted: