Kaptain Skitzo is teh cool?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas2, Apr 14, 2004.

?

Kaptain Skitzo is teh cool?

1. Kaptain Skitzo is totally teh cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kaptain Skitzo is soooo not teh cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Who the is this nob?is it one of Danza's retarded kids??

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Nursey you know you are my niggah, but if you post some spiderman pic similar to that thor cap one just remember I strill have your home address..... :twisted:

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

my god.. it's almost as if you want it! :shock:

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh come on Pimp...i'm not going to do that to his hero, what do you take me for?

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

god....nice tattoo also, icing on the cake

6. instagator

instagator New Member

[quote="KaptainSkitzo
    First of all, what do you even know about women except how to dress like one? Second, It's Kaptain(and there is a reason for the K...[/quote]

Just like the K stands for kuweer! Captain faggot! Hey... I have a picture of You and you gay friends I murder, schmed, 1337, and spooky action.

Hey you guys... try not to get you goo in Captains eyes! You are such the bigger cock gobbler then Porky!

7. instagator

instagator New Member

oops web didn't work... Oh yeah Captain... Your opinions mean nothing to me.

Suck my balls!

8. instagator

instagator New Member

Nice picture of Captain and his side action I Murder!

Proof that you both love to play the skin flute!

Both of you guys are a bunch of ball washing, anal licking, rump rangers!

9. instagator

instagator New Member

[quote="KaptainSkitzoFirst of all, what do you even know about women except how to dress like one? Second, It's Kaptain(and there is a reason for the K...but said reason would go over your head, judging by you literacy). Third, your name SHOULD be spelled "Instigator"...unless you have a reason for the "A" instead of the "I"...oh wait, lemme guess...."Anal" instead of "Intelligent"? Forth, since you are into "doggy style"....does that mean you are Lassie's Love Slave? Fifth, you really don't even deserve a responce, BUT, since you ARE trying to start some shit...let's have a go at it....limey.
    Oh, one last thing....I'm not French, I'm German....at least heritage-wise, how unlike the Statue of Liberty.[/quote]

Boo hoo hoo... it's Captian with a K! Are you crying that I dont' use the k in "Kraptain"? (that's not missed spelled) What a dumb fuck!
    Go guzzle man goo, Krapton!

10. 1337

1337 New Member

you fail at trying to piss people off because of how generic and overused your insults are. try another forum, or go back where you came from and tell them you failed.

11. instagator

instagator New Member

As long as you reply to me, I win. When you stop... then I fail. Proove to me that you guys are a bunch of dumb fucker.
    I know one of you is going to post after this one... YOU CANT HELP YOU SELF. LET YOU WEAK MIND CAVE INTO MY MIND GAME. SOMEBODY POST AFTER THIS, PLEASE! YOU HAVE YOUR HAND ON YOUR KEYBOARD. YOU WEAK MIND WON'T LET YOU STOP REPLYING TO THIS POST... YOU MUST REPLY!

Ok... who's going to be the first dumb shit?? My guess would be...?

12. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

13. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Ah Fred, you beat me to it...

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Yeh fred you quick fucker i wanted to be the lame ass that answered him how come you always seem to come out looking like a bigger cunt than anyone else,it's really quite impressive it don't make me like you anymore but it has earned a grudgeing kind of respect.

15. Agamemnon

Agamemnon New Member

can anyone else hear/read the desperation in his words? fucking cry baby.

16. instagator

instagator New Member

Top of the morning guys! How are you's doing today! It's Monday! Just to let you guys know what we are up to... yes we! Me and a few folks here at work are pretty much up to this. There are 3 woman and 7 guys here at my work place reading this forum. We are all Tech support engineers for a medical company. We had a bet going on this morning about which one of you guys would be the first to post. The bet was 20 bucks a head so the pot was 200 bucks! The bets were laid out this way
    The "first person to post" would be bet

Person pick On-line name pick

Matt Spooky Action
    Ben Spooky Action
    Beverly Spooky Action
    Lori Spooky Action
    Richard Spooky Action
    Brain Spooky Action
    Carol Kaptainskizo
    Kim(He's a guy) I murder children
    Brian Schmed
    Michael (He's gay) Schmed

Nobody thought Fredvegas would have been first. Even though Spooky Action should have been the winner! Everybody here is disjointed at Fredvegas!
    Nobody won.
    Lori want to apologies to I murder children because we were to hard on him for his broken back. She says hope you get well. She wants you, dude! LOL
    As for me, Matt, the person who has been typing most of the responses. I got most of the gay bashing come backs from Michael. He is the demented ass master!

Everybody here had a good time reading all the responses. We had a good laugh at the whole event!
    Thanks guys.

17. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Give Carol her money and shut the fuck up.

18. 1337

1337 New Member

here is goatse for no reason

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Does this sound like some lameass sad lie to boost his ego?

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

i wonder who voted for Skitzo? :roll: