Kaptain Skitzo is teh cool?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas2, Apr 14, 2004.

?

Kaptain Skitzo is teh cool?

1. Kaptain Skitzo is totally teh cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kaptain Skitzo is soooo not teh cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

Wow, an entire thread dedicated to one of the most creative and witty personas ever to grace the Fugly forums. I leave it to you, the viewer, to decide: teh cool, or not teh cool.

2. Dubyas Brother Tojo

Dubyas Brother Tojo New Member

Whatshisface

Yay! My kinda poll... way to go Mr Vegas, surely if there's more than a 70% majority vote that he's 'not teh cool' he'll get the message and fuck off.

Then again...

3. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Wow...50 views....and only 10 votes....

Sad... :roll:

Guess I'm not as unpopular as you think....wait....not think...you don't think...believe...as you believe I am.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

who are you again?

5. instagator

instagator New Member

He's some dip shit that thinks he's smart.

Just like the French... they think a lot, but nothing gets accomplished.

6. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Well, since you asked...

I'm the OFFICIAL ASSHOLE of the new millenium.

Hold your applause until the end, thank you.

Why are you bringing president Bush into this? And who the hell are you anyway?

7. instagator

instagator New Member

I am your dad, bitch... now come here and suck my dick. I know you want to use the car tonight, son.

Just like that joke, but it's your shit you're tasting fool!
    No teeth or I am going to have to dislocate your low jaw again, my boy!

Ok... You can come back with your," I am not going to play this mindless game with you, bla bla bla... horse shit" kinda come back or are you going to have a good belly splitting laugh kinda come back?

What's it going to be, bitch?

8. instagator

instagator New Member

Let see Bush has sent troops to Iraq, had many people killed, caught Sadam, is the fault for rise in the inflation, made the job market worse, etc etc....
    Bush is a do'er. He doesn't think much. So I cant agree with your statement. What have you done today, Frenchy?

9. instagator

instagator New Member

There is 1 vote at this time for KaptainSkitzo! Don't tell me you voted for your self KaptainSkitzo!? That is soooo pathetic! Whom ever gives him his second vote is the Kaptain's ass muncher!

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Go on Shit Kaps, let's see you and Instigator playing together til there's good belly spitting cumbacks.

11. instagator

instagator New Member

Yes yes Nursie baby! I am totally ready and waiting for the fool! Bring it on, Bitch! :twisted:

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

YOU GO BOYO! 8)

13. instagator

instagator New Member

Hahahahahahaha!

Nursey... I am starting to fall in love with you!

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...definately losing my touch. :?

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Where the hell do you find this stuff? LOL and please send tory anus over, I need one of those "relief massages (with oral release) " again.. thank you nursey!

16. FredVegas2

FredVegas2 New Member

*looks at poll results*

yes, you are obviously quite popular. I stand corrected. What was I thinking...err...believing. :roll:

17. instagator

instagator New Member

He's about as popular as a woman's menstrual cycle. Pretty much doesn't do a thing for over 25 day then it bleeds all over the place.

Women have the same feeling toward the captain also, ones a month it irritating the crap out of them.
    Why doesn't somebody stick a tampon in him 24-7. That would shut him up.

Captain loves moose balls.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh dear...haven't you heard? Tori is currently awaiting the last in a course of life saving genetically customised anti-rejection medications she has been taking following a disastrous reaction to the cosmetic modification she requested. Unfortunately, the doctors didn't care to mention that grafting her favourite deceased cat's anus to her delipped mouth was likely to result in tissue rejection, which caused the tiny bumhole to swell many, many times it's original size, and now poor Tori has to spend her days sitting forlornly sipping all her foods through a straw in a sterile isolation chamber until her treatment is complete. So i have to wash all my dirty panties myself, these days.:x

19. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

First of all, what do you even know about women except how to dress like one? Second, It's Kaptain(and there is a reason for the K...but said reason would go over your head, judging by you literacy). Third, your name SHOULD be spelled "Instigator"...unless you have a reason for the "A" instead of the "I"...oh wait, lemme guess...."Anal" instead of "Intelligent"? Forth, since you are into "doggy style"....does that mean you are Lassie's Love Slave? Fifth, you really don't even deserve a responce, BUT, since you ARE trying to start some shit...let's have a go at it....limey.
    Oh, one last thing....I'm not French, I'm German....at least heritage-wise, how unlike the Statue of Liberty.