K.... K.... K.... K... Kitanaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, May 17, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    tommy and slab r pussies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and so is kitana...why don't you post some pictures other than mutilated animals and your furry ass picture? all talk and no go. cheeze i live in ny...come see me and i'll give you the luvin that kit never will.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    and so is kitana...why don't you post some pictures other than mutilated animals and your furry ass picture?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in the members forums.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    all talk and no go. cheeze i live in ny...come see me and i'll give you the luvin that kit never will. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    only if you post one of you naked with frigging yourself daft with a 12 inch dildo plus cheesdawg has got an advantage with the cock beetween his legs and the one on his head.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which cock is the one your mom sucked last night? And yes I do have the advantage being that you have no dick. THATS 2-0 cockbag! As for the 12 inches... why should she cut herself 2 inches short when she's got me? You're a shitstain and you're gonna be my new bitch boy. Be thankful I have to get back on the road right now.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Tommy you can breath easy again as Cheeze won't be around to beat you up now...what a relief eh?

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh dubya thank fuck for that,errr i mean YEH CHEESDAWG FUCKING GOOD JOB AS WELL,KEEP RUNNING FAG.(stands here trying to look macho)

6. kitana

kitana New Member

pooooooor tommy. when cheeze cums back, yer gonna get ass/mouth-raped

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Fuckin 'ell Kit, do you kiss yer mum with that mouth?

Stand firm Tommy and think of the stiff upper lip and all that bollocks, deck him behind the bike sheds...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Fuckin 'ell Kit, do you kiss yer mum with that mouth?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i dont let anyone into my 3ft of personal space.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Stand firm Tommy and think of the stiff upper lip and all that bollocks, deck him behind the bike sheds... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he can run but he cant hide.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

No but you know how those mexican cunts are. If her dad didn't have the sense to get the fuck out of there she's kissing him with that mouth. Doing other things too, no doubt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont know how those mexican cunts are.
    and i dont go around fucking my parents. we know how u liked it ruff from daddy and uncle frank.

its ok, HD, we still like ya even though u fuck yer family members.

10. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Fuckin 'ell Kit, do you kiss yer mum with that mouth?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No but you know how those mexican cunts are. If her dad didn't have the sense to get the fuck out of there she's kissing him with that mouth. Doing other things too, no doubt.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteStand firm Tommy and think of the stiff upper lip and all that bollocks, deck him behind the bike sheds...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quotehey dubya if i give you my best toy will you stcik up for me??and you keep your fucking nose out kitana ive warned you before bitch

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    holy shit! thats the first time i've seen u use a quote, or that i notice it.

n i can put my nose any where i want :p

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoten i can put my nose any where i want :p

--------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quotetry putting it up the crack of my ass bitch when your sucking the shit out my hole,heres another quote you can frig yourseld daft too

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Then stick it up your ass shit-eater.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

16. brixtor

brixtor New Member

I'm just wondering why the hell you cut up kittens and baby birds? Do you get pleasure from it? Did you have a fucked up childhood? Do you worship satan, because you are definately going to hell...

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oi brixtor you pleb shes a fugly member she can do what the fuck she wants,if you cant hack it then fuck off back to butt fuck nebraska molesting old ladies you tit.

18. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

brixtor is gay. Nigga Kit's dead birdy told me.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brixtor:
    I'm just wondering why the hell you cut up kittens and baby birds? Do you get pleasure from it? Did you have a fucked up childhood? Do you worship satan, because you are definately going to hell...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It twas fo my edukashun.
    i like ta learn.
    my chilhoo wasent anee mo fuct up dan yors
    are you god? i kno dat ya aint god, so dun be judgin me. ok?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

oi brixtor you pleb shes a fugly member she can do what the fuck she wants,if you cant hack it then fuck off back to butt fuck nebraska molesting old ladies you tit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, tommy, yas my new nigga now, ya gettin sweet on me white boi...
    cum on, bay-bee, cum to momma, i'll sho ya my hot eb-ny stuff...