Just bought an Xbox...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 4, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I had Mexican yesterday, already tried that... Hell, that's probably why it broke.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not mexican dude....

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    No. I bought a brand new system, and didn't expect the goddamn thing to break within the first two days. Don't fret, though... I'll be returning the controller tomorrow for a new one. I think it's actually my elite playing skills that wear these things out in a couple days. Yup, that must be it.

Now how do I get that "ass" smell off the joystick before tomorrow?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just bought a PS2 a few weeks ago and a button on each of the controllers are fucked already. Thank God for warranties..

3. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

4. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MissTerious:
    I brought an Xbox yesterday ..... the shop wouldnt give me the free games ... arseholes, but what I want to know is if you can get smaller control pads for them cuz mine is big and bulky not to mention heavy ....
    Or am I just weak????
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a bundle pack that you need to look for. It comes with the smaller controller, and the games inside the box. The store probably just wanted to unload an older Xbox unit on you...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I'm not mexican dude....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't have you last night, either...