Just bought an Xbox...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Fuck it... Xbox, controller "S", Jet Set Radio Future, & Sega GT 2002 - $199.

Also bought Rallisport Challenge so I could get a $30 rebate. Last week, I found Halo at work for $25, and Genma Onimusha @ Target for $15.

Been playing the fuck outta Halo. Speaking of which...

2. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

I have ps2, I play FFX and turok, the two best games ever..

3. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:

Been playing the fuck outta Halo. B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you get bored (which I doubt you will) playing on normal settings, give it a blast on legendary settings. What a hoot! Anyone says they completed halo on legendary is a lying bullshitter. Or a god. Intense for want of a better word.

4. aznad

aznad New Member

FFX AND TUROK BOTH SUCK COCK YOU ARE FUCKING RETARD

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Goddammit... haven't even had the fucking system for two days and the goddamn controller starts acting up. One of the fucking motors for the vibration started making a whining noise last night while I was wailing away on the Warthog's gun turret. Could've been doing it all along, this was the first time I didn't have the audio cranked up.

Took the fucker apart, thought it might be vibrating on the plastic, so I put more sticky foam padding around the motor - no go. It's the goddamn motor itself, so I guess I'll either call Microsoft and ask for a new motor or send the whole damn thing back and let them fuck with it.

Just once, I say... Just once, I'd like for something to work the way it's supposed to...

6. sweetlyscented

what's the matter danza? Just found out you can't buy a system with food stamps? Why don't you smuggle a system under your fat gut. I'm pretty sure it covers your cock, so it can hide a system.

7. aznad

aznad New Member

THE NEW TUROK FUCKING SUCKS YOU STUPID BITCH

8. sweetlyscented

I guess my "smuggling" idea didn't work?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not really... what sucks is that my friend started a new game on my GC version of Turok, and erased my fucking save. Now that sucks donkey ass. Pun intended.

Oh yeah, the game's pretty good, too. It's no Halo, but it's good. And I don't even like Turok games.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That was in response to Danzy, btw...

OK BYE

11. aznad

aznad New Member

IT AINT GOT 4 PLAYER ON PS2 YOU DIPSHITS.......HOW CAN IT BE GOOD? AND WHY ARE YOU PISSED ABOUT THE CONTROLLERS MOTOR GOING OUT LAMO? GOT USED TO THE THING VIBRATING WHEN YOU STICK IT UP YOUR LOVE TUNNEL?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D STRICT DANZA:
    IT AINT GOT 4 PLAYER ON PS2 YOU DIPSHITS.......HOW CAN IT BE GOOD?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's time to trade up to a better system? I've got 4-player on my Gamecube version... Blame Sony for only putting two controller ports on the damn system...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    No. I bought a brand new system, and didn't expect the goddamn thing to break within the first two days. Don't fret, though... I'll be returning the controller tomorrow for a new one. I think it's actually my elite playing skills that wear these things out in a couple days. Yup, that must be it.

Now how do I get that "ass" smell off the joystick before tomorrow?

13. sweetlyscented

The turok on N64 was much harder, but I like the graphics on this one better.

14. aznad

aznad New Member

DEAR LOMOTIL,
    TRY SOAKING THE CONTROLLER IN GAS.
    LOVE,
    DANZy

15. aznad

aznad New Member

MY KENNY ROGERS DVD'S WONT WORK IN THIS STUPID PS2

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D STRICT DANZA:
    DEAR LOMOTIL,
    TRY SOAKING THE CONTROLLER IN GAS.
    LOVE,
    DANZy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had Mexican yesterday, already tried that... Hell, that's probably why it broke.

17. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

I brought an Xbox yesterday ..... the shop wouldnt give me the free games ... arseholes, but what I want to know is if you can get smaller control pads for them cuz mine is big and bulky not to mention heavy ....
    Or am I just weak????

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

...well that little statement set back the feminist cause by at least 20 years...

19. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

Ive put my size 7's right in it there

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    ...well that little statement set back the feminist cause by at least 20 years... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's to say that MissT is female?