JOIN THE CAMPAIGN TO GET AN EDIT OR PREVIEW FEATURE ON THE F

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by mOuLDeH, Jul 4, 2002.

1. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I think that everyone should post in this thread here and get marty to give us a preview or edit feature - it's annoying when a post gets all fucked up.

2. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

BTW - 1337 came up with the idea...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i posted...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It won't do any good. We'd have to pay him to get that feature back.

5. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    It won't do any good. We'd have to pay him to get that feature back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe Champ will could give Martin head for it?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

there will be no edit feature, and I know why... Fuck the edit feature...

MOtherfuckers post shit then come back two days later changing that shit when they relize they are wrong

7. 1337

1337 New Member

than you can only edit an hour after post, or just a preview option

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

preveiw is possible, but I know edit aint gonna happen

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Who really fucking cares anyway?

10. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Preview will do - It'll let u clear up ur spelling mistakes

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i got an idea DONT FUCK IT UP,is it so you can go back and edit your post when you realise yuve posted em twice ya fucking retard HA.listen to imc e may be a violent pyscopath but hes right fuck the edit feature then when we've fucked that we'll all line up and do your momma meathead.
    again.
    boom boom.

12. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

lol.

I just want a preview feature.

And if you look closely - yes i dit post the same post twice in two different threads, but, I had TWO reasons;

1. I thought that my post was so good that it deserved it's own thread.

2. I didnt say enough in my first post, so, i copied and pasted it, added more on the end of it (the bit you didnt notice [retard]) and then created a brand new thread for it.

Thank You

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hahahah what a full of shit wanker you are,cant you just admit when youve made a mistake,ive done the same fool but when i did it i had the bottle to admit it instead of coming up with bullshit unreal excuses,you naint half taken this to herat have you jon lol,thank god it was me thats had a go at you and not imc,nice,pimp,cheesedawg or any of the other goodfellas.
    i think you may have joined the wrong forum jonathon my old mate you seem to get upset a little to easily.

14. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

mOuLDeH,Isnt It about time you you changed that Slipknot hood shirt?? come on 9 months Is taking the piss! I know students are the filthiest parasites about but you make fucking right guard turn left.Theres no need to get the hump just cus your student loan Is burnt out & you'v been refused finance on the Fiat punto that you where hoping to be crusing In this w/end.Fucking hell ! who where you hoping to Impress In a Fiat punto??? Never mind Im sure you can drown your sorrows by buming a few quid to buy your self a pack of Kestrel lagers..

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    maybe Champ will could give Martin head for it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

POOF!!!

a preview feature would be nice.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

COME ON MEETHEAD WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA YOU HAD A BIG MOUTH BEFORE WHY HAS IT GONE SO QUITE CUNTFACE.???

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i vote a big fucking NO NO NO to an edit button. a preview button is okay i guess. but then again, if you are too drunk to type without mistakes thats your problem, not Marty's.

18. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    mOuLDeH,Isnt It about time you you changed that Slipknot hood shirt?? come on 9 months Is taking the piss! I know students are the filthiest parasites about but you make fucking right guard turn left.Theres no need to get the hump just cus your student loan Is burnt out & you'v been refused finance on the Fiat punto that you where hoping to be crusing In this w/end.Fucking hell ! who where you hoping to Impress In a Fiat punto??? Never mind Im sure you can drown your sorrows by buming a few quid to buy your self a pack of Kestrel lagers.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL

First of all, I hate FIATS they're shite.

Second - I'm not old enough to drive.

Third - I don't have student loans because i am not a student - I have just completed my GCSEs

19. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Almost forgot - Slipknot hood shirt?

I hate that shit.

People who wear those clothes smell of wee.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mOuLDeH:
    People who wear those clothes smell of wee.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>