Jason X

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 25, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Is anybody actually going to see this movie?

God I hope not.

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

So what ever happened to the the 2 hoes? I know you told me that you got drunk and pissed the potential girl off but what about the other one? Did you fuck her too????

Naw...I aint seein it....rather watch the home video of you eatin your shit....
    Yeah I dont know Im weird! Dont ask but I know you will.....so.....yeah.......

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:

God I hope not.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't it take place in space or something? A friend of mine was sayin' something about it the other day, but I don't remember much of the conversation cause I was kinda fucked up.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

Yeah,it takes place in space. And Jason apparently gets an "upgrade".

And upgrade means:new,shiny mask and batman-like armor(without the nipples).

Please boycott this movie.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    So what ever happened to the the 2 hoes? I know you told me that you got drunk and pissed the potential girl off but what about the other one? Did you fuck her too????

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a whole different thread dumbass...and no,I'm not sleeping with either of them any more.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    I'm not sleeping with either of them any more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So i guess you took the advice and bagged em both?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    So i guess you took the advice and bagged em both?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately no,but if her and her friend wanna get busy,I don't think I'll have a choice(her friend is fucking smokin' by the way).

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

wtf are you on about green? what is Jason X? not a reincarnation of friday the 13th i hope..

he lives!
    he's back!
    he's out to get even!
    and we needed him for yet another sequel because we dont have any original ideas!!

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

10. timeforyumyums

Well since you didnt fuckem...can I? Ill viseo tape it and post on here...sound good. And dont call me a dumbass menstral chunk.
    Off to Ryans..............

11. GreenAppleSplatters

You dumbass meunstral chunk...

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

God I hope not.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've already seen it. When I saw it though, it was called Friday the 13th. And then they re-released it as Friday the 13th part 2. And after that, it came out again as part 3. A couple of years after that they started callin it part 4. And so on, and so forth...
    I guess now they have decided to call it Jason X. As far as I can tell, it's the same movie. Some people are hanging out in some remote location, summer camp/space/whatever, and then some dead guy with a hockey mask kills most of em. ~Scary...~

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ill go check it out if GAS's sister gives me head in the theater, whilst Im watching the piece of crap... I go down to wilminton like every other week, and your sister is scared to meet me... Go figure

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

That sounds like the best way to watch it anyway; just get really absorbed in the good blow job by whichever girl you have with you, and that should make the movie worthwhile.

15. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    That sounds like the best way to watch it anyway; just get really absorbed in the good blow job by whichever girl you have with you, and that should make the movie worthwhile.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I quite agree.....I give great head!
    IMC...where can I go to get a tattoo around here? I have a design I want and dont know who does free style.
    I would LOOVE to meet you....um ...wait....

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    I give great head!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why does every chick think that they're the world's authority on sucking dick? If you've been given compliments, it's just standard procedure so that the guy can hopefully get his cock sucked in the future...

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Why does every chick think that they're the world's authority on sucking dick? If you've been given compliments, it's just standard procedure so that the guy can hopefully get his cock sucked in the future...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not so sure about that Bitchicus. i've been told by a guy that i'm
    dynamic when it comes to giving head. that's a good ass compliment if you ask me. he coulda just said i was good at it instead. i dont think i'm the world's authority, but i think i'm pretty damn okay at it

18. timeforyumyums

Ive been given compliments too....

Im gonna go give my pillow some head right now and Im realllllllly gonna enjoy it too! Cant get enough of it either...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i'm not so sure about that Bitchicus. i've been told by a guy that i'm
    dynamic when it comes to giving head. that's a good ass compliment if you ask me. he coulda just said i was good at it instead. i dont think i'm the world's authority, but i think i'm pretty damn okay at it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy shit! You're alive!

Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is, and prove your dynamicity?

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

BTW: Congrats on sucking the walking thesaurus off...