Jail Sucks

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

IMC and LT will vouch for me one this one. I just spent 24 hours in lock-up and it wasn't the least bit fun. First, I got to share a holding cell with a drunk, a rapist, and an armed robber. Quite a collection eh?

I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Drug raids fucking suck. Although they didn't find anything on me, I still got charged with possesion because some moron tossed his cocaine on the floor before he got searched. So they just charged everyone with it because no one would claim it. After spending 8 hours waiting to hear from the commissioner, the faggot ass nerd(he had a bald head, bow tie, fagstache, red sweater and was about 5'5") decided I couldn't be released because I displayed mental instability. Jeez, make fun of one fat policeman and you're unstable. (I told him he could have my 20 dollars to go himself some more hot dogs) Good thing I didn't show him my victims here at fugly. I might not have gotten any bond set if that were the case.

The bond was set at 10 grand. That means that I had to spend my only 1000 dollars to get out of jail and get my load back to Cordova before the boss could find out.

Of course, that didn't happen until this evening, so I might lose my job for being late getting the truck back. Maybe not. Who knows. All donations can be sent to :

The Cheezedawg Fund
    Po Box : 1234
    Likeyoudhelpanyway, MD 21804

Be sure to tell all your friends about this. I don't wanna lose my house still.

2. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

people still do drugs?

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

a rapist!!??!?!?!? God man you were so lucky! If only I could meet a rapist, it is my life long dream...oh well since I am such a super fly sexy boy it might come true........

4. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

who blew up your ego?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    The bond was set at 10 grand. That means that I had to spend my only 1000 dollars to get out of jail and get my load back to Cordova before the boss could find out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10 grand = 1000 dollars?

6. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

It's mandatory for a person to post atleast 10% of the requested bail by the state.

10 g does = 1000

So when somebody has a million dollar bail in the media they make it seem like a HUGE amount of money when it is really 100,000 dollars.

fuckin suckers

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You must live in a different state, as I had to post 100% of my bail before they let me out...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Just out of curiousity, how long did you train to be a truck driver? I see this shit on tv about being on the road in two weeks and it scares the hell out of me to think that I'm sharing the interstate with someone is out driving a 20 ton truck with practically no training.

9. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Sorry to hear that Cheese.
    100pts for not narking in the coke guy. Do you think he will come clean or let you all go down for it?

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    You must live in a different state, as I had to post 100% of my bail before they let me out... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The trick is this Rev. You pay a bail bondsman 10% and he pays the rest. When you show up for court, he gets all his money back. However, he keeps your 10% that you paid him. Its like a loan with 10% percent interest. If you don't show up, he doesn't get his money and sends a bounty hunter out to bring you in. Then he gets his money back and you have to stay in jail until your trial is rescheduled. Its always good to show up unless you are on trial for murder. Then run like hell. The coke guy eventually tried to fess up but they wouldn't listen. They still arrested us all. I know I won't go to prison, but I'm still out 1000 bucks. Maybe the coke guy will pay me back.....

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Just out of curiousity, how long did you train to be a truck driver? I see this shit on tv about being on the road in two weeks and it scares the hell out of me to think that I'm sharing the interstate with someone is out driving a 20 ton truck with practically no training.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took me months to learn how to drive them. You can get your license in a couple weeks, but thats with minimum training. Those guys usually end up getting in wrecks and losing their license because they have no "Real" training. It takes more than knowing how to drive a truck to be a real trucker. You have to know how to unhook a trailer, keep a log book, know all the DOT laws, know how to shift weight in a trailer, be able to find different locations in places you've never been, know about height and low bridges and all other kinds of stupid shit. Learning how to drive the truck is the easy part. Doing it within the law and on time is a totally different thing you have to learn with experience. For instance, in PA its illegal to have a flat tire. I got me a nice fine Thursday for having one of those. Pain in the ass I tell you.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Whenever you see a black sunfire in OH, WV, or PA, honk. It might be me.

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'll be sure to blow the airhorn

14. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

I live in Illinois you only have to pay 10% but thats a hell of alot better than 100%

We don't have to pay bailbondsman either just 10% and you're free

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PorkandBEANS:
    who blew up your ego?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mine? It has always been blown up

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Jail does suck; I have been locked up twice, and one of those times was in solitary confinement. (Apparently, in Canada, if you remain silent, it is assumed that you are psychotic.)

The non-solitary time, I had to listen to one idiot yell constantly, "Why dat muthafukkin' cop put his muthafukkin' foot on my head?!?!"

I think what kept my spirits up was that the other guys who were arrested with me were threatening to kill each other in some of the most creative ways...The one about one guy turning the other into a Xmas tree was the funniest: "I'm gonna make you into a fucking Xmas tree; I'm gonna strangle you with barbed wire, and ram a crucifix in your fucking head..."

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    The trick is this Rev. You pay a bail bondsman 10% and he pays the rest. When you show up for court, he gets all his money back. However, he keeps your 10% that you paid him. Its like a loan with 10% percent interest. If you don't show up, he doesn't get his money and sends a bounty hunter out to bring you in. Then he gets his money back and you have to stay in jail until your trial is rescheduled. Its always good to show up unless you are on trial for murder. Then run like hell. The coke guy eventually tried to fess up but they wouldn't listen. They still arrested us all. I know I won't go to prison, but I'm still out 1000 bucks. Maybe the coke guy will pay me back.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... I called a bud to come up and post my bail, then paid him back the next day... The only bit they kept (of the bail) was some stupid $25 fee.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

keep a log book<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only one?

BTW, I learned how to be a trucker the other night...