I've said it before...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jun 27, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

But I'm gonna say it again.

<font size=5>I HATE WOMEN</font size>

And

<font size=5>NEVER TRUST A WOMAN</font size>

NO... Come to think of it...

<font size=5>DON'T TRUST ANYONE</font size>

And most of all...

<font size=6>DON'T EVER PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT</font size>

Isn't/is there anyone in this world that can be trusted?

Pass this onto at least 6 other people. Or frogs will rain on your house.

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

That's very honorable of you Pinky. I almost gained some respect for you with that post. The trouble is, I know its a hoax. By acting like the non-trusting liar, you hope to gain the attention of females just DYING to change you. I know that game too. Why don't you do this. Leave the taken chicks alone, find a single girl, show her your true self (And not some Bullshit idenity on Fugly or FreakFarm or Elsewhere, and get yourself involved in a monogamous relationship. This way you don't tread on anyone's toes and men everywhere will respect you for your honesty and mad female skills. That's really what counts. Making a girl fall in love with an "Image" is easy. Making them fall for the "Real Man" is an accomplishment. Go for the gold, PinkyBrownEye!
    Shitstain.

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    find a single girl, show her your true self (And not some Bullshit idenity on Fugly or FreakFarm or Elsewhere, and get yourself involved in a monogamous relationship. This way you don't tread on anyone's toes and men everywhere will respect you for your honesty and mad female skills. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For your info Smegdawg.
    I tried that one... It lasted 10 years.
    And the ironic thing is that the relationship only ended because I would not commit to marriage.

Oh and Casanovadawg,Oh wise one... Please me tell me what I should do now, as it seems there are no more female fuglites left for me to woo/play games with/attract/lie to/ect..ect...ect...

Hmmm except Kitana... Who can't make up her mind if she want's my lovin or my balls...
    I think she want's my balls...
    I did get a nice PM in here from her once, but I think that was just a ruse to get my balls...
    And she only ever want's my balls(or password ), in MSN.

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm afraid that you can't woo Kitana, Pink. She's one of those "Untouchables". But look on the bright side. New fuglites are signing up everyday! One of them could be the one.....

5. kitana

kitana New Member

No, pinky i wanted your friendship because...i have no friends

why would i want your password???
    that makes no sense

i dont want anyone's balls, i just like to castrate - to use my gift - is that so bad?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

BTW: u hate women? r u gay? u better be careful, snoodles might PM u...

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    BTW: u hate women? r u gay? u better be careful, snoodles might PM u...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's been observed before...
    in denial maybe

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm your friend Kitana. But more than that... I'm your future lover!!!

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General Pimpochet:
    it's been observed before...
    in denial maybe
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right!
    Whatever.

Asswipe.

10. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Damn right you should never trust a woman.
    You should never trust anything that can bleed for 6 days straight and not die!!! heheheeeeee.
    Also we fake orgasms, tell men they're great in bed. We lie, it's a simple fact and it aint' gonna change anytime soon so get over it boys and just play along with us!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    Also we fake orgasms, tell men they're great in bed. We lie, it's a simple fact and it aint' gonna change anytime soon so get over it boys and just play along with us!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And we're allllllll the same

[ June 28, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    And we're allllllll the same <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't I know it!

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I'm your friend Kitana. But more than that... I'm your future lover!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

arent u married?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

not all females are the same!
    i am not like the rest of the females here on fugly. i am unique

15. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

in what way???........

16. kitana

kitana New Member

i like death, i wrestle, i am a virgin, i dont care much for sex, i dont even get horny! i like to get dirty. have u seen my webpage? i treat all guys the same - like theyre my little bitch.
    i dont give a shit about other ppl's business, except online, cause its ok to be nosey online
    yada yada yada

17. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

well......at the risk of sounding offensive, u sound like u could use about 8" of HARD COCK It sounds like u haven't had one in a month...

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    well......at the risk of sounding offensive, u sound like u could use about 8" of HARD COCK It sounds like u haven't had one in a month...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do you say that?
    no, i exercise regularly and eat healthy foods, so my bowel movements are pretty damn good
    although a makeover wouldnt be bad, just not with a ballpeen hammer

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Married sweetheart? No way! I'm waiting for you to move to the East Coast and marry me. Can't marry my darlin if I already tied the knot yanno. ><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, i better keep an eye on you...

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Married sweetheart? No way! I'm waiting for you to move to the East Coast and marry me. Can't marry my darlin if I already tied the knot yanno. >